Direct Express Carriers

SNL $44.95, 47.60 DE for the same case.

You can say what you want about LBL being higher but for some reason I still have a 95% persistency from policies that I wrote for them over a year ago. Clearly they have a better conservation method than some other carriers, especially when dealing with DE, which half of my business with them was DE. I am seriously considering adding them back to my book, I like them and never ever had a problem, great agent support, accurate and easy to read commish reports, etc.

Now that ive heard they have a PHI even better.

You can say what you want about LBL being higher but for some reason I still have a 95% persistency from policies that I wrote for them over a year ago. Clearly they have a better conservation method than some other carriers, especially when dealing with DE, which half of my business with them was DE. I am seriously considering adding them back to my book, I like them and never ever had a problem, great agent support, accurate and easy to read commish reports, etc.

Now that ive heard they have a PHI even better.

I didn't say anything about them being higher, was giving the poster a quote on SNL. You don't have to always have the lowest premium to write business and to keep it on the books. SNL is another company that impresses me with their conservation efforts.

Do all the DE cards use Mastercard as the processor?

In other words, will the DE card process just like a credit card?

What type of comp can you get (with LBL) and do you contract directly? I don't have a DE carrier.

You have to go through an upline. I have mine through Todd. I have a couple of gripes with LBL, though. One is that you have to have a minimum benefit of 35K before you can ad AD. And in the lesser gripe department you don't get paid until 5 days after 1st draft. I mainly got the company for their Flex4Life plan because the rates are a bit better than RNA. They also just came out with a new app for their SIMPL plan, it's now a 3 tiered app.

Dang...I can blab sometimes. Time for bed. :SLEEP:

55 year old male smoker $10,000 : 49.70 a month. Direct express is a little more.. 51.34 a month. Not saying theyre the best. But at least competitive

That's still better than Columbian....$54.86 Male smoker 55yo Full Benefit. But their smoker rates are high

Back