Direct Mail Companies Final Expense Leads

Mcfeelysz

Hi I'm new here so be gentle...

I was looking through some older posts and noticed that it's been a while since anyone talked about which lead companies their using for direct mail for final expense leads.

I normally use Lead Connection but recently came across Jenmarco. I was wondering if anyone had experience with both/either? Right now I'm paying per 1000 mailers but I am interested in per lead set ups too.

Does anyone have any suggestions for companies that offer price per lead? The last mailing I did with lead connection turned out to be around $60/lead... that's a little pricey!

Several of the FMO's who post on the forum offer fixed prices DM leads for FE. They get them from RGI and you can't buy them directly from the vendor.

Several of the FMO's who post on the forum offer fixed prices DM leads for FE. They get them from RGI and you can't buy them directly from the vendor.

Thanks for the reply! Do you know any off hand that are trust worthy?

I encourage any of the fmos who offer fixed price DM leads to message me. I'd be interested on prices.

To get a fixed priced DM lead from a FMO you have to commit to a weekly order. You can't place an order when you want to work. You will pay for at least 3 weeks worth of leads before you receive any and then you will get the number you requested as long as that many are returned. They usually cost around $30 each. I was getting mine from Doug Massey when I worked DM.

I just placed an order with Jenmarco for some leads but haven't heard back yet. I will keep this in mind for the future or if my order falls through.

I am an agent. RGI only sells to FMO's and your upline distributes them. There are several forum members who can do this for you if you will work for them.

Thank you Billy, but you may have missed my question.

You are now saying RGI only sells to IMOs, In the post I quoted from you, you mentioned RGI could be contacted directly.

Back