Does Anyone Know About LSH?

You know, I think there is still a company operating as Senior Health Care Solutions. Seems like they sent me a link to view their website.

Steve

They called me yesterday. A somewhat heavy handed and dishonest approach was employed that made other similar operations look pretty good by comparison, at least with regard to their recruiting practices. I figured it was no good from the start and it went downhill quickly. He started asking for information that he should have already had and said he would email information about the oppty but only sent a link to a webinar.

This is one of many organizations to put on your blacklist.

Usually it's American Income Life "managers" calling me who have only been licensed 6 months.

Last edited:
Being that I currently work for Lexicon, here are some facts and validity to all this heresay I read about. My only suggestion is that you go to your 1st interview and let me know if all your questions were answered or better yet, if you end up qualifying for a 2nd interview with your state's area manager let me know how that went! I am still relatively new, a little over a month, and there are some things they will tell you that it seems most don’t want to hear on this site. Travel is really based on where you live and how many are working from your area, or how many territories are available near you. From what I understand I got lucky and got one of the last commutable territories in my area easily commutable to my home. They told me that up front as well and I didn’t hesitate to take them up on that territory.

Income... I'm averaging a little over $1000 a week. I know that is not great but I am still learning and I am finally doing as they have tried to teach me over and over again and starting selling ancillary products with my sales, it is sooo much easier than I thought, I guess I had a mental block on that one. It has started to increase my income and it feels what I am closing I am closely in a way that it feels very solidified and like I have a better relationship with the people I am selling. Again, I have only been with the company for a little over a month and I am sure that I will make a lot more soon. Learning takes longer when you don’t listen and apply what they tell you, I learned that the hard way.

For all who are wondering, LSH has the best training program I have ever been through and support like I've never had in all my years in sales. I can’t tell you how much better this is than my last sales job.

I see some things talking about expenses... each week they pay me b/t $150.00 to $500.00 based on how much I sell to cover the cost of my expenses. Again, much better than my last position.

Good luck to all!

Thanks onDemanSales!! I always disregard the negative press, definetly with all the postive that surrounds LSH. I am set for the next training class and have been reading all the great things recently. So thanks to all that have written good things about them, it truly helps when there are so much wrong out there today. I have heard it is a lot to take in for three days. However, I was told from my hiring manager to bring my thinking cap and there is always a strong cup of joe waiting. So let the games begin!

See you all on the outside!

oh yes, bring your thinking cap, because you must have lost your mind, but we all know this is just spam, how do you guys sleep at night,by take a guys hard earned money. this forum will continue to bring companies like your to light, i am nominating you for the slime ball award,

Given the huge wash-out rate within the insurance industry and the high cost of training, one can understand why a company might want to charge potential agents for their training and appointments.

They might even figure that it sorts out the serious agents from those who might not make it.

But claims for pre-set appointments of 12-16 a week are fantastic. It is very, very hard for even experienced agents to run that many appointments every week. This is not to say it can't be done, but its pretty rare for newbies to be able to run that many.

Prior comments referred to other available training through some who frequent these forums, which happens to be very good training - and good contracts - while remaining independent and saving your money.

Selling in the senior market doesn't require the kind of training that estate planning or business continuation or other higher-end wealth management planners need.

And in my experience, many agencies and companies promise training, but most don't follow-through. So seek out your own training, get to know the industry and the business, and remain independent for now.

One thing I'd like to congratulate you on: Having the guts to call them out on the "suit" they wear to hold those big balls. That's pretty good. You'll do well in sales, but don't get taken or captured by an agency just yet.

oh yes, bring your thinking cap, because you must have lost your mind, but we all know this is just spam, how do you guys sleep at night,by take a guys hard earned money. this forum will continue to bring companies like your to light, i am nominating you for the slime ball award,

Preach it Brother Mack!!!! :chatterbox:

They should rename it "LSD", because that's what you must be trippin' on to fall for this lame spam-a-thon!! Not to mention the moron can't even spell the word "definitely". :no:

I have followed this site for some time and I haven’t commented because I justthink that most people are smart enough to look at things for themselves andmake their own decisions as to whether something is right for them or not. Some of the bashing has finally gotten to meand I just have to share my personal experience with LSH.

I find LSH to be one of the most honest and forthright organizations I haveever had the privilege to be involved with. The support, training,appointments, every aspect has been top notch. They have done everything they said they woulddo, and more.

All of the rude comments and the lack of truth, knowledge andmisunderstanding cannot change what I have seen with my own eyes. I agree withDecisionman on the wash-out rate in insurance, and sales in general but LSH isa legitimate business opportunity for the right people. If you are not one ofthem, great, don't get involved. I agree with ondemand and Bahamamama, check itout for yourself and make your own decision.

I average 2 -3 appointments a day, occasionally I will get 4 in a day. Iaverage 10 - 14 per week. This is the best sales position I have ever had, withamazing people to help each day. I amwell on my way to earning over $100,000 in my first year and that is in nosmall part due to the appointments.

I have set appointments for myself in a previous position and not only didit eat up a huge amount of my week I flat hated doing it. I tried about every quick way to get leadsfor myself and spent thousands trying to find that magic solution to finding qualitypeople to meet with. This is the closestthing I have ever found to the perfect solution.

All I can say is that I love what I do, my family has never been happier andthis gets so much easier the longer I do it. I guess that could be said about anything I suppose but it certainly isthe truth as it applies to LSH. I wouldnot change a thing and no amount of mean spirited, negative and slanderouscomments will change that.

Good luck to all who are on here, regardless of what your personal comments orfeelings have been, I hope you all are as blessed as I have been in finding theperfect fit for me. :)

You're lame "OnDemandSales".....I mean, "Just Do It".....I mean.....oh, what the heck, you're the same loser!!!

First.....same font........too unique to "by chance" be two different posters.....if you really spent a lot of time on the forum, you'd know that before you make an absolute fool out of yourself.

So now that you have proven everything said, go back and make your "$100,000". (Another lie, I'm sure).

Oh, and please learn how to use the space bar. It'sreally irritatingwhen youtype likethis!!!! :wacko:

Back