• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Does Anyone Know About LSH?

It's not true that if you say something positive it's spam, it's if you have like 4 posts, and get about 5 or 6 people with 1-4 posts, all with different screen names, all posting with some strange font, and all saying glowingly positive things about a company that nobody ever really heard of.... it's true that it's spam.

you would gain some credibilty, if you can find a forum member, that has been a on for more than 20 minutes, singing your praise. red light CHALLENGE look through your agent list,

From my experience, you can definitely tell who’s telling the truth and who’s pissed at the world. Make the decision for yourself! Don’t take my word for it, just as I did not take the “pissed at the world’s” advice! I made the decision solely based on my experience. Go through the process and assess your situation based on your experience. Have fun!!! Life is too short to limit yourself to what other people say!

Anyone who reads past the first page of this thread and still signs up with these yahoos deserves to lose their $1,500...just sayin.

It would be nice if people would just decide for themselves what is best for them and their family. That is what I did and I am not looking back.

Many, many people are successful and happy at LSH, I am one of them. It is obvious that it will not be believed on here because I just started posting on here, and because I use the same font I have used for years in the posts, but I tried.

I can only say that I have never been treated more fairly, they have done all they said they would do and more, and that is what I have experienced.

Just be smart and make the best decision for you - nothing more, nothing less.

Given that most everyone posting is anonymous, you must have a very high need for approval springing from some low self-esteem to keep coming back here to justify your decision.

If you're happy, then why keep telling everyone? Go do your work, maybe even post-up your tax return in the spring to prove out wrong everyone is.

We made our point. You made your point. Now stop. Its over.

Agreed. There is no reason to continue the back and forth. It is obvious some people have done well and others have not. It is also fairly plain to see that this is not a "get rich quick scheme" but an actual sales opportunity for some people to make a good living. Just like many other opportunities out there, if you have the right mindset you can do well. Good Luck!

My husband worked with them for about a week and we discovered that they are absulutly unethical.. They lie about the leads they are not good and they charge for them.. We invested about $2000. and made not one penny.. Off all the leads they sent him on 2 worked.. The others wouldn't qualify no matter what rubbish my husband tried to manipulate to them.. The trainer virtually told my husband to man up and sell policies to seniors that clearly were better off with what they had.. We quit ASAP.. There is no way we are going to manipulate and scare seniors into buying insurance that is not right for them..
Be very Leary of the guy who hires you.. He talked integrity and Christianity with my husband and got us to trust him and he turned out to be a lie...
There are those out there on the internet who say if you complain that you are a bad sales person.. Well, that is rubbish.. My husband is great and I commend him to the highest degree as he is not out there selling to vulnerable adults gaining their trust by high pressure selling them...
Oh and if you cant harass them into buying insurance, you are forced into selling them Vitamins that will make them live healthier and longer...PLEEEAAASSSEEE.... this company needs to be investigated by DSHS how can they get away with what they are doing in today's world???
It is very heartbreaking that there are people out there taking advantage of others who cannot defend themselves...!!!!

In reading some recent press releases it sounds like LSH is associating themselves with some good company. 100% commission sales careers are not easy and the competition is fierce. That being said, if you are strictly making your income from commissions it makes sense to do business with quality, reputable companies whose products you are marketing. Seems like LSH understands that and is taking that approach for its salespeople.

Back