Door Knocking Delima.

He might even mean dilemna which is a somewhat more etymologically forgiven misspelling :biggrin:

It amazes me how many titles to threads have misspelled words in them. There was one the other day that the guy spelled insurance..."insurence". If you're going to sell it, you should be able to spell it. :laugh:

Buy super glue. They waste your time? Put it in their key hole on their door and waste their time

When I first got into the business out in Nebraska, we went door to door...up one side of the street, then back down the other.

It was really windy there and most houses had the eye hook latches on the outside of their storm door so they could latch it from the outside when they left to make sure the wind wouldn't whip it open.

When you knocked and could see them peeking around the corner, you'd put the hook in the eyehole, then they'd have to go out the back door to unhook it.

One time I could see the woman peeking around the corner, so I put the hook in the eyehole. She lived on the corner. As I turned the corner, I noticed that her back door was nailed shut.

Hope she had a phone.:twitchy:

Back