Dr. Troy Clark

I purchased Clark's material and have found it to be helpful. If you have legitimate questions about the book, then private message me and I'd be glad to share with you what it's about and what is not about it (in my opinion, of course).

Kind of makes the whole concept of the forum pretty useless then doesn't it?

Why don't you just post here what you did and didn't like. Makes much more sense.

Kind of makes the whole concept of the forum pretty useless then doesn't it?

Why don't you just post here what you did and didn't like. Makes much more sense.

I believe that any reasonable person taking an honest look at this forum and trying to determine "the whole concept" would be widely open for debate ... thus the forum is mostly about debating, arguing, criticizing, sarcasm dominated by a handful of smart-ass recruiters trying to snatch up a few more unsuspecting new agents that don't know any better.

I will stick with my original offer of the private message to share information with those that are sincere. 4 people have already private messaged me so I don't think your idea of "sharing the information openly" is wise.

Now that makes more sense to me (in my humble opinion) :biggrin:

I believe that any reasonable person taking an honest look at this forum and trying to determine "the whole concept" would be widely open for debate ... thus the forum is mostly about debating, arguing, criticizing, sarcasm dominated by a handful of smart-ass recruiters trying to snatch up a few more unsuspecting new agents that don't know any better.

I will stick with my original offer of the private message to share information with those that are sincere. 4 people have already private messaged me so I don't think your idea of "sharing the information openly" is wise.

This forum has been priceless to me and my business. I have so much here and made valuable contacts here.

Maybe what you have gotten from it is what you have put into it?

The forum is a good place, for agents to ask questions, If my memories is correct, Troy Clark has been talked about in the past, and was found to be a decent guy., You were giving the opportunity to tell us your opinion, of his work. I do remember he was selling FE by phone a while back. Don't be secretive. Lets talk here on the forum.

Might be OK for some things but for a book review?

Maybe others would benefit from it.

It's seems to me that a member, asked a sincere question about a Dr Troy Clark. It seemed to be, to ask advice from other members that could be counted on to help. Rather than some sincere advise or help, the answers that were given, were pretty poor and should we say smart-aXX. Some of your answers demeaned someone, without any evidence to back it up. Hey, maybe this guy could be good for the members. How about researching or don't say anything about someone. Fun's fun guys and gals, but let's don't run it in the ground. We are all here to learn and to be guided, by information that we can get from this great resource.

It's seems to me that a member, asked a sincere question about a Dr Troy Clark. It seemed to be, to ask advice from other members that could be counted on to help. Rather than some sincere advise or help, the answers that were given, were pretty poor and should we say smart-aXX. Some of your answers demeaned someone, without any evidence to back it up. Hey, maybe this guy could be good for the members. How about researching or don't say anything about someone. Fun's fun guys and gals, but let's don't run it in the ground. We are all here to learn and to be guided, by information that we can get from this great resource.

You tell them! Bunch of smart @$$ es on this forum. I applaud your conviction to resurrect a 7 month old thread to "give it to them" the forum that is. What a fantastic and insightful post. ;)

Back