Final Expense Brokerage

I am currently doing Final Expense from home - NO COST FOR LEADS - Live Inbound calls and followups on old applications (no more than a few weeks old tops).

I love it...if you want to know more PM me and I will get you with the company. Obviously the more states you have the more calls you will get.

Tim

Really! Tell us more about these amazing "live inbound calls"

The client answers prelim questions with the telemarketer, the call gets transferred to you the Agent, you ask them about 5 more questions, then connect with an U/W on a 3 way call, by the time the call is done the client is issued a policy and gets policy mailed to them in 5-7 days.

----------

The client answers prelim questions with the telemarketer, the call gets transferred to you the Agent, you ask them about 5 more questions, then connect with an U/W on a 3 way call, by the time the call is done the client is issued a policy and gets policy mailed to them in 5-7 days.

----------

Wow, Free transferred calls sounds great!

However, I never heard of a POS interview for a Final Expense carrier that ended with the agent speaking with an Underwriter!

What are the contract levels for an agent like me that writes over $300K a year and can show proof of production?

What is the contract level for an agent that can't show any production?

However, I never heard of a POS interview for a Final Expense carrier that ended with the agent speaking with an Underwriter!

What are the contract levels for an agent like me that writes over $300K a year and can show proof of production?

I can connect you with my agency...and yes we do the calls exactly as I stated...I wrote 26 this week.

But if your writing that much why interested in another option?

You speak with a HO Underwriter during the Equitable POS. They issue on the spot and give you the policy number.

Latest posts

Back