Final Expense Brokerage

I do not do much final expense but I issued a Medicare supp and Final expense over the phone with Equitable underwriting. It is a really cool thing to have. You have to make sure you read the statements to your client before you call underwriting or they will terminate the call. They were very competitive in the area I did the policy. They had lowest priced Med supp and within a dollar on price with Final expense.

I do not do much final expense but I issued a Medicare supp and Final expense over the phone with Equitable underwriting. It is a really cool thing to have. You have to make sure you read the statements to your client before you call underwriting or they will terminate the call. They were very competitive in the area I did the policy. They had lowest priced Med supp and within a dollar on price with Final expense.

I haven't done phone sales with Equitable but I have done the voice sig with them. On med sups and FE. Pretty easy to work with. I don't like the way the interview is done as I think there is much more info they should get from the agent vs having the client give it but all of mine have been issued.

I haven't done phone sales with Equitable but I have done the voice sig with them. On med sups and FE. Pretty easy to work with. I don't like the way the interview is done as I think there is much more info they should get from the agent vs having the client give it but all of mine have been issued.

Hi guys.

I'm a FE agent in New England; working CT, MA and RI for about the last 4 years. Looking for a new IMO to transfer contracts over to. With the exception of the national IMOs discussed on this forum, are there any decent IMOs anyone can recommend?

New to this forum, I'm just looking for an IMO that provides some sort of value in exchange for the contracts, such as direct mail lead availability, etc.

Thanks

Hi guys.

I'm a FE agent in New England; working CT, MA and RI for about the last 4 years. Looking for a new IMO to transfer contracts over to. With the exception of the national IMOs discussed on this forum, are there any decent IMOs anyone can recommend?

New to this forum, I'm just looking for an IMO that provides some sort of value in exchange for the contracts, such as direct mail lead availability, etc.

Thanks

Final Expense Leads and Agent Training
Finalexpenseservices.com
Ufesonline.com
Spurcity
Feagentmentor.com
Fexcontracting.com
And Todd King here on the forum

Last edited:
Hi guys.

Thanks

Since you responded to me I would recommend FEX. But before contracting with FEX, or anyone, I would go to fexcontracting.com and just read there for a day.

Thanks for the shout out amigo! I know a couple of things about the Final Expense game, let me know if you want my help. I am able to take on one more agent at this time

Sorry bro lol fixed it, im just gonna start cutting and pasting lol

----------

This sounds like a bad used car dealership commercial, "we've only got 1 more at this price!"

You opened the the door...lol.

FTR, I have contracts with Spur

FTR i have one more opening for leads for one agent lol

Back