First "pitch Book"

I got the AARP quoter. Where did you find the Globe Life and Colonial Penn?

Someone posted a col penn sometime ago and I printed it, it's a bit blurry and out of date.
Globe life mails a one page rate sheet out to prospects. Guy shows it to me and says if you can beat that I'll sign up. I said that's term not whole life, can you afford $560 a month at age 80? He said no, I wrote him up and asked for the rate sheet.

Be honest and sincere. It's hard to be you when you read from a book. It's also hard to look them in the eye when you're both having to look down to read.
I agree Todd, I haven't used any book or papers yet and after my first 3 appointments which were all "no sales" I actually sold 5 in a row for $3,552 AP. Now, I think I'm addicted. I struck out yesterday on a flat bloke 70 yr-old who was half crazy, talking to herself, but I don't think I wanted the sale anyway since I seriously doubted her mental competency to make financial decisions. Overall, that makes 5 sales in my first 9 appointments, I have another appointment today and I still haven't put together a pitch book, so maybe I will just leave well enough alone.

I agree Todd, I haven't used any book or papers yet and after my first 3 appointments which were all "no sales" I actually sold 5 in a row for $3,552 AP. Now, I think I'm addicted. I struck out yesterday on a flat bloke 70 yr-old who was half crazy, talking to herself, but I don't think I wanted the sale anyway since I seriously doubted her mental competency to make financial decisions. Overall, that makes 5 sales in my first 9 appointments, I have another appointment today and I still haven't put together a pitch book, so maybe I will just leave well enough alone.

I vote no to the pitch book....5 for 9 is awesome! 3500AP off of 9 appts...that's what I'm talking about

Yea, no pitch book, just use your portfolio with your carrier brochures, rates and presentation sheet along with your calendar sheet, thats all you really need.

If anyone is appointed with NGL I think they at one time had a form and/or an online funeral estimator.

This afternoon's appointment was a bust, said she was too sick when I got there, but her place is only about 2 miles from my house so no great loss, nice 2nd week in the FE biz.

InsKid I sent you a pm. If you don't get it let me know. Gooner it had nothing to do with our back and forth subject.

InsKid I sent you a pm. If you don't get it let me know. Gooner it had nothing to do with our back and forth subject.

Lol that's funny! It still sucks though ;)

I wish sarcasm traveled better via the forum

----------

500 more and he'll be running Gooner numbers ;)

4k off of 12 presentations. If you're not hitting that, something is wrong in your pitch. That is the gospel I was fed and after working this for a while, the gospel I preach

Lol that's funny! It still sucks though ;)

I wish sarcasm traveled better via the forum

----------

4k off of 12 presentations. If you're not hitting that, something is wrong in your pitch. That is the gospel I was fed and after working this for a while, the gospel I preach

How about 1/2k for every ten doors cold knocked off of a list?

Sometimes I get the notion to work my mail list. Worked it today after the FEX conference call. Ding ding ding, fourth door was a winner. Then I went home.

Back