Wrote my first Aflac app

DonP

Guru
1000 Post Club
Most surprising thing was no sig required from client or you when face to face . That smells to invite big fraud. Got instant approval. Was a little clunky but not bad . I used as they don’t ask about afib and rates were ok . Client asked me name of company and i said Aflac. She immediately said i love that company . Aflac has name recognition above almost all ins co’s and up there with the top brands in world

Most surprising thing was no sig required from client or you when face to face . That smells to invite big fraud. Got instant approval. Was a little clunky but not bad . I used as they don’t ask about afib and rates were ok . Client asked me name of company and i said Aflac. She immediately said i love that company . Aflac has name recognition above almost all ins co’s and up there with the top brands in world

A friend in the biz had a $260,000 role up with Aetna from ONE agent this year...

You agencies leading with companies that don't require an actual signature are setting yourself up for disaster.

Back