Foresters Possible Fraud

The announcement was for placed premium so you can disgard the 25%not taken.

I happen to have first hand knowledge of the platform she is on. While I agree it is a chained to the desk. 5 days/ the40-60 hrs per week... The fact of the matter is there are agents on 50%contracts that are making far more money than most f2f agents. I will also say that it is a select few who have the ability to grind it out all day everyday and the turnover is really high. But facts are facts and the truth is there are msny agents clearing big bucks that wouldn't last a day in the field.

I also know the persistency is appx 85% @13 months.

The agents that are making this money, that I know, are people that never imagined making over 50k and now they making far more.

I wasn't necessarily referring to any particular person. I didn't even watch that propaganda video. But if you want to get froggy then be my guest.:yes:

I was talking about the FE telesales industry.

I'm sure there are unicorns in that industry.

I wasn't necessarily referring to any particular person. I didn't even watch that propaganda video. But if you want to get froggy then be my guest.:yes:

I was talking about the FE telesales industry.

I'm sure there are unicorns in that industry.

They are probably out there, but none of them ever seem to be on this forum.

They must be in extremely short supply.

Yea i do believe there are far less successful telesales agents compared to face to face. But it is two different cultures. Telesales agents are more like employees usually. When they get off, they are off. They don't see a need usually to research and end up finding the forum. If you are a cashier at wal-mart, I highly doubt you do research about Wal-Mart when you get off of work.

Independent agents are usually searching for topics to get better on, so they wind up finding the forum. The telesales agents that usually find the forum are not going to talk too highly about telesales since it is usually because they are not successful so they are searching for different options.

I HIGHLY prefer face to face and believe (other than the unicorns) that telesales agents have to be in an employee environment to become successful. Even if they are only clearing $40,000 per year, that is successful to some people!

Yea i do believe there are far less successful telesales agents compared to face to face. But it is two different cultures. Telesales agents are more like employees usually. When they get off, they are off. They don't see a need usually to research and end up finding the forum. If you are a cashier at wal-mart, I highly doubt you do research about Wal-Mart when you get off of work.

Independent agents are usually searching for topics to get better on, so they wind up finding the forum. The telesales agents that usually find the forum are not going to talk too highly about telesales since it is usually because they are not successful so they are searching for different options.

I HIGHLY prefer face to face and believe (other than the unicorns) that telesales agents have to be in an employee environment to become successful. Even if they are only clearing $40,000 per year, that is successful to some people!

I was looking at an old thread I started before I even got signed up to sell FE. Said I wanted to work part time and only needed to make $15-25k a year. Who was that guy haha??

I want to make that a month now!

it seems for the short time I've found this forum there is a short supply of successful f2f agents too. It seems to me it's built of mostly new agents and marketers. Don't get me wrong, I'm grateful for the info the marketers provide...but to gage the success of telesales (or any type of sales ) based on members of this forum, is not accurate.

----------

You make good points, but honestly man...the turnover is probably the same. We work in a high turnover business, there is no spinning that.

You are referring to this video taken earlier this year:

She was 1099'd on earned commission, so she made alot more when you consider her advance balance and other 1099's. Its important to note, she never paid for a lead. Thats take home money (after taxes)

She was also a F2F agent, buying direct mail leads at one time, and meeting with customers like how most FE agents work.

This is her preference now. But she'd be the first to say its not for everyone.

It is easier to work in a call center, but there are a number of home based agents clearing 100k as well.

In my opinion, if youre looking to make 100k, and arent doing it, its time for a change. That stands true for f2f or telesales.

Last edited by a moderator:
----------

The announcement was for placed premium so you can disgard the 25%not taken.

I happen to have first hand knowledge of the platform she is on. While I agree it is a chained to the desk. 5 days/ the40-60 hrs per week... The fact of the matter is there are agents on 50%contracts that are making far more money than most f2f agents. I will also say that it is a select few who have the ability to grind it out all day everyday and the turnover is really high. But facts are facts and the truth is there are msny agents clearing big bucks that wouldn't last a day in the field.

I also know the persistency is appx 85% @13 months.

The agents that are making this money, that I know, are people that never imagined making over 50k and now they making far more.

If the persistency were 85% I would have kept at the telesales gig. Divide that number by 2 and you will have a more accurate figure when you lump not takens, lapses and surrenders. It is truly awful.

I did meet Mrs. Blunt in St. Louis & had the opportunity to sit with her for a day and can tell you she is amazing! She has this uncanny ability to win people and may possibly have the world's most soothing voice. She earns every penny she makes and was very open to helping others.

Last edited:
Come on Ben. I have always thought highly of you but this comment is inappropriate and is nobody else's business. What is said during contract negotiations should be private.

----------

If the persistency were 85% I would have kept at the telesales gig. Divide that number by 2 and you will have a more accurate figure when you lump not takens, lapses and surrenders. It is truly awful.

I did meet Mrs. Blunt in St. Louis & had the opportunity to sit with her for a day and can tell you she is amazing! She has this uncanny ability to win people and may possibly have the world's most soothing voice. She earns every penny she makes and was very open to helping others.

I thought he was only saying that was one person's persistency. If he was claiming for a telesales agency then he is so far off base to even try and reason with.

Again, I don't think he was claiming 85% for an agency.

Back