Free Final Expense Telesales Cheat Sheet

Rearden

Guru
5000 Post Club

You can download the cheat sheet directly by clicking here.

No sign-up form or anything like that - it's directly accessible to all.

If you have any suggestions regarding health conditions not covered, or would like to have me add in some additional carriers not mentioned, please leave a comment and I'll be happy to make the update.

Lastly, I focus only on voice authorization applications in the cheat sheet as that's most likely what agents making the change to telesales will focus on.

You can download the cheat sheet directly by clicking here.

No sign-up form or anything like that - it's directly accessible to all.

If you have any suggestions regarding health conditions not covered, or would like to have me add in some additional carriers not mentioned, please leave a comment and I'll be happy to make the update.

Lastly, I focus only on voice authorization applications in the cheat sheet as that's most likely what agents making the change to telesales will focus on.

Notice that you have SNL on the list. They are currently only doing their eApp F2F

Thanks, the only issue I ever have with any "Cheat Sheet" is when you work in a cemetery or funeral home you get sales people dumb enough to say " Let me look at my cheat sheet". I'm sure with final expense no big deal.

Back