Free Link Building Information

chumps will take it and put you on his 10th page guarantee! jokes aside PM me and I'll help you. I won't do any direct work but I wont take your money either.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

You are a thing of the past mike. Tiered back linking is an old strategy that spun off into other things like link wheels and link pyramids. Google knows about this and it will barely move the needle if not hurt you over all. Your future is in the past mike you SEO dinosaur you ;)

It was a joke. I was just wanting the SEO vultures to jump on my offer. I am interested in making my site rank better though, I am just too lazy to do it myself and don't trust anyone enough to pay for it.

It was a joke. I was just wanting the SEO vultures to jump on my offer. I am interested in making my site rank better thoughough to pay for it.

That's the reality unfortunately. But if you develope a scalable campaign, it can turn into a few calls a day for high value links. I tried to tell everyone earlier most insurance agents live on the phone and adding a few calls a day for link building won't kill them and can have high yielding results.

If you're really lazy and have a quality stategy, you can out source for cheap. Last week I hired an intern to contact every school in my state to get links. I offered her $250 to call 438 schools. After 5 days, with no experience she managed to get 4 high value .edu links from about 1/6 of the list. Not the best conversion but it sure does beat doing it myself.

Last edited:
For backlink data, AHREFs and MAJESTICSEO absolutely are 100% better options than SeoMoz.....Plus why support the SEO equivalent of Godaddy/SOPA?

chumps will take it and put you on his 10th page guarantee! jokes aside PM me and I'll help you. I won't do any direct work but I wont take your money either.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

You are a thing of the past mike. Tiered back linking is an old strategy that spun off into other things like link wheels and link pyramids. Google knows about this and it will barely move the needle if not hurt you over all. Your future is in the past mike you SEO dinosaur you ;)

Now you are hurting my feelings.

What I said is true, though -- some of the top SEO people are saying this is the way to go. Probably because, with the exception of high page rank paid directory links -- most people are afraid to try anything too much like the old practices (that worked). And it's up to the insurance guys to do all the lame stuff like guest blog commenting :goofy:

One thing I have learned though, over the years, is that even Google can't keep complete control of the Internet. Kind of like the more they take on, the less they can control. They're far from perfect -- plenty of stuff does slip through the seams.

i think a new "seoer" must start with good content and onpage seo, after that, using google adwords, link buildings, then using webtools, like: opensiteexplorer or ahrefs.com...

Cheers!

Back