Getting My Competition Terminated

"vociferously"

6 dollar word, you must be college educated.... probably East Coast :)

good work. I replaced one three weeks ago that was similar.

Seriously? The agent committed a felony and you'd just let it pass?

I've been accused of promoting my ethics where they don't belong. But in this case, the agent needs to lose his license.

Rick

What felony did the agent commit? Doesn't seem that he forged someone's name. maybe he aided and abetted a felony?

People will lie. This is why I've become a fan of POS interviews where I used to not care for them.

I had a case last year where I followed an agent that placed a person with a company that did require a POS interview. The lady that they wanted me to write wasn't able to do an interview. Since I knew the company that she had coverage with already had an interview I asked how they got that done. The lady that was wanting me to replace this coverage told me that she posed as the applicant and did the interview in her place.

When I wanted to press that issue with the company and possibly the DOI they refused to cooperate. It had been in force a couple of months and I told them they could get a refund. They still were not interested. Said that money could be their punishment for going along with the agent.

I didn't believe their story after that and I'm skeptical of the story these people are supposedly telling.

My job is to do the best I can for my clients...

Not to police other agents!

It's just not my style because of my past... I have made bad decisions and can honestly say that I am not the same person I was 20 years ago...

You realize that if agents/companies don't do the policing, the DOI will?

I don't mind being in competition with anyone, because I know I'm better than 99.9% of the agents. But I can't compete against those who lie, cheat and steal. I'll bury them when I can.

Rick

Back