Getting My Competition Terminated

goner what % of your apps are pos now? are you working thads telemarketing leads?You used to be a big fan of snl.

goner what % of your apps are pos now? are you working thads telemarketing leads?You used to be a big fan of snl.

Still a fan of SNL, they only accounted for 25% of my business. The rest is POS. I only worked 1 batch of Thads leads...I did well...25 is too small of a sample size to report back, but they were legit...better than a lot of other TM leads I've tried.

You realize that if agents/companies don't do the policing, the DOI will?

I don't mind being in competition with anyone, because I know I'm better than 99.9% of the agents. But I can't compete against those who lie, cheat and steal. I'll bury them when I can.

Rick

I agree and agree with Dave. F the "agents" that clean sheet and or churn business. I have run into to many of those Scum bags. Been to conventions with so.

Last week I was referred to a sister of a client who's "agent" has churned her policies every 3-5 years. Dumb Azz should have picked up the old policies. I laid out what it looked like to me to her pissed of son. I hope this low life loses his license.

This is my career. Weed out the weeds.

----------

Still a fan of SNL, they only accounted for 25% of my business. The rest is POS. I only worked 1 batch of Thads leads...I did well...25 is too small of a sample size to report back, but they were legit...better than a lot of other TM leads I've tried.

So Thad us a good guy? :biggrin:

Last edited:
I ain't buying that story. Who wouldn't question someone telling them to sign another person's name? Not just once but twice?

I bet if there was no chance at getting money back now her conscience wouldn't be bothering her nearly as much.

I have clients that insist it's okay for them to sign for their spouse. I tell them no and they argue.

One guy said his wife could have a problem trying to withdraw money from her account because he has been signing her checks so long

In the past I have turned in 2 different agents for obviously replacing policies with absolutely no merit what so ever to the insured. The DOI, after 90 days of investigating, did absolutely nothing.

In one case the insured could not read or write or even sign his name, he made an X. I made sure when I wrote him I had his family members there to witness the transaction. His replacement policy had his full signature in writing on it yet the DOI just turned a blind eye to the truth.

In the past I have turned in 2 different agents for obviously replacing policies with absolutely no merit what so ever to the insured. The DOI, after 90 days of investigating, did absolutely nothing.

In one case the insured could not read or write or even sign his name, he made an X. I made sure when I wrote him I had his family members there to witness the transaction. His replacement policy had his full signature in writing on it yet the DOI just turned a blind eye to the truth.

People can be lead into just about anything. Especially in the FE market. What I run into a lot is Scum... er.. Agents that do policy reviews that result in a replacement.

Lol you think an agent will lose his license just because you think his replacement had no merit? 50% of fe business is replacement and I bet every agent doing the replacement thinks the previous policy is unethical and wrong. Again many fe clients are un educated and easily manipulated by whoever the agent in the house that day is.

Back