GOATS and Unicorns

DayTimer

Guru
5000 Post Club
Ok, talking final expense only, not FE + a SPWL, not FE plus annuity premium, simplified issue final expense only:

Most applications in a day?

Most applications in a month?

Most AP in a month?

Can be your numbers or someone else's ... I'm just curious what might have been accomplished out there.

What if its a GOAT and a unicorn?

cgW2-JnvBlBPlfQHML8ntb45qMFeboT7hlcSU6fLHudfO998gOnDhFgHMSr2Xvdb1wTy49zCyEOovEVabGn-GhxVXw6U1MO-KO1vllVJjWpjepM3oasXoSNayQI

Last edited:
There’s a physical limit what a face to face agent can do . To do $100 k in a month you’d have to be buying 100 leads a week and have an appt setter calling from10-8 setting appts on the 30 mins . Let’s say avg premium $70 a month . That’s selling almost 120 policy’s or over 29 a week . 60% close ratio that’s seeing 55 or so people . That’s sitting in front 9 people a day 6 days a week . That will require 13-14 appts a day for 6 days a week for 4 straight weeks . That’s working 9-8 6 days a week . I guess it could be done but that’s insanity . That would be much much easier for telesales working 10 am to 10 pm . Also the above is not taking into account all the windshield time .

There’s a physical limit what a face to face agent can do . To do $100 k in a month you’d have to be buying 100 leads a week ...

I'm thinking it would take some real out of the box planning and activity to hit it. I do believe there is an agent who I don't want to name here who has done this. My understanding is he worked an urban area, and, as you suggested, bought 100 leads a week. I think he said he buys 100 to 125 leads a week.

EDIT: I cannot personally confirm his production unfortunately. And I don't know him well enough to take his word for it. I believe it is true, but can't back that up with proof.

Last edited:
Back