Guaranteed Issue Under 40?

What do means there are no essential starches? Man cannot live by bread alone, he must have fried taters and onions.( and peanuts butter )

I love me some fried taters ... and mashed taters, and baked taters, and peanut butter and all kinds of starches, but none are essential for health (though for some folks they might be essential for happiness). I loved all those things you and Goillini mentioned. But I love my kids more, so I gave that crap (tasty, yes, but crap for our bodies nonetheless) up so that whatever time God lets me have with them I am healthy and able to enjoy them. In other words, I did not change my diet in an attempt to cheat death. I changed my diet to enjoy as healthy a life I can, whether I live to 100 or I'm struck down before I turn 50.

As far back as the 1920's there were experiments where human volunteers were locked in a metabolic ward in an NYC hospital for up to a year, fed a meat and water only diet, and thrived. The doctors were sure that they would develop scurvy, for example, since there is little to no vitamin C in meats (other than offal). One of the doctors actually wrote in his report something along the lines that "unfortunately, Steffanson (the name of one of the volunteers) did not die."

I love me some fried taters ... and mashed taters, and baked taters, and peanut butter and all kinds of starches, but none are essential for health (though for some folks they might be essential for happiness). I loved all those things you and Goillini mentioned. But I love my kids more, so I gave that crap (tasty, yes, but crap for our bodies nonetheless) up so that whatever time God lets me have with them I am healthy and able to enjoy them. In other words, I did not change my diet in an attempt to cheat death. I changed my diet to enjoy as healthy a life I can, whether I live to 100 or I'm struck down before I turn 50.

As far back as the 1920's there were experiments where human volunteers were locked in a metabolic ward in an NYC hospital for up to a year, fed a meat and water only diet, and thrived. The doctors were sure that they would develop scurvy, for example, since there is little to no vitamin C in meats (other than offal). One of the doctors actually wrote in his report something along the lines that "unfortunately, Steffanson (the name of one of the volunteers) did not die."

Whenever a discussion of food and disease is going on, I cannot help but think of a couple I presented a cancer plan several years ago. They told me they did not need it because they were practicing Seventh Day Adventist and would not ever have cancer because of their diet. 2 years later she died of stomach cancer.

Whenever a discussion of food and disease is going on, I cannot help but think of a couple I presented a cancer plan several years ago. They told me they did not need it because they were practicing Seventh Day Adventist and would not ever have cancer because of their diet. 2 years later she died of stomach cancer.

Well, I don't think any of us know enough about the mysteries of the body to say whether or not we will or will not avoid serious illness. The seventh day Adventist diet has apparently attributed to increased longevity amongst a community of Seventh Day Adventists in Loma Linda, California. In fact, they happen to have the highest longevity if any group in the USA. But it has not been shown that it extends to ALL Seventh Day Adventists everywhere, and one shouldn't confuse a "low incidence of cancer" with "cancer-proof." Apparently that couple you sat with didn't get the memo.

Well, I don't think any of us know enough about the mysteries of the body to say whether or not we will or will not avoid serious illness. The seventh day Adventist diet has apparently attributed to increased longevity amongst a community of Seventh Day Adventists in Loma Linda, California. In fact, they happen to have the highest longevity if any group in the USA. But it has not been shown that it extends to ALL Seventh Day Adventists everywhere, and one shouldn't confuse a "low incidence of cancer" with "cancer-proof." Apparently that couple you sat with didn't get the memo.
I hated it worked out that way for them. They were really nice folks. I can't tell how many people have told me over the years they didn't need life or burial insurance because they were going to be ruptured. So far all of them have died.

I hated it worked out that way for them. They were really nice folks. I can't tell how many people have told me over the years they didn't need life or burial insurance because they were going to be ruptured. So far all of them have died.

"Who would like to put down as beneficiary?"

"No, no ... nooooooooo. I already done told you theres no need for no burial insurence. I'm done gonna be taken directly to heaven. I'll be keeping this body. Won't be no need for a hole in the ground at all."

I'm new to this field and part-time at that (though that'll be changing on 1/1/2017) so I have yet to hear the "rapture objection," but when I do, I'll be thinking of you, rousemark :idea:

Last edited:

"No, no ... nooooooooo. I already done told you theres no need for no burial insurence. I'm done gonna be taken directly to heaven. I'll be keeping this body. Won't be no need for a hole in the ground at all."

I'm new to this field and part-time at that (though that'll be changing on 1/1/2017) so I have yet to here the "rapture objection," but when I do, I'll be thinking of you, rousemark :idea:
It one that I have it best not to even try to rebut. Just pack your bag, wish them well and go find yourself a prospect.

I'm new to this field and part-time at that (though that'll be changing on 1/1/2017) so I have yet to hear the "rapture objection," but when I do, I'll be thinking of you, rousemark :idea:

I've had the rapture objection 2 times. I'm in my 9th year selling FE. Both of those were from FE leads. I did MP before FE. Never heard that doing MP.

Haha, I'm not a PC person, so I'll go with Fat Boy Slim.:yes:

The only place I'm overweight is my gut. My dear old 85 year old mom isn't PC either...she tells me I look pregnant. Ouch!:twitchy:

I can identify with that. My extra weight is mostly in the middle, too. But at least we have the guts to admit it.

----------

I've had the rapture objection 2 times. I'm in my 9th year selling FE. Both of those were from FE leads. I did MP before FE. Never heard that doing MP.

What was their WHY?

Back