How can I check if I have a Vector hit

You should probably go straight to the source...Aetna. Now, if it did roll to your upline, you may end up paying the upline back. Either way, Aetna can tell you where it stands and what to do about it.

I have tried several times to contact the carrier (5-Star Life) to see what I owe them. NOBODY at this company will reply back or answer their calls. I am in the same position as KCBell73. Vector One is also non-responsive to two faxes. I am getting ready to send a second letter.

I have tried several times to contact the carrier (5-Star Life) to see what I owe them. NOBODY at this company will reply back or answer their calls. I am in the same position as KCBell73. Vector One is also non-responsive to two faxes. I am getting ready to send a second letter.

5 star? They haven’t had fe agents in 5 plus yrs as they pulled out. When was the vector?

I would do my best to dispute it. Since 5 Star won't reply to you, they may not reply to Vector One either. If they don't respond back within 30 days after 5 Star is sent the message, Vector will delete it.

Back