How Many Leads Do You Average a Week? What's Your Average Closing Ratio?

You're right. But honestly, I have rarely ever been asked for referrals from a sales person.

I won't be pushy. I'll just tell them:

"Mrs. Johnson, as you know my business is helping people. If you know anybody that could benefit from my services like you did, would you recommend me to them?".

Mrs. Johnson: "Yes"
Me: "Great! "I just need a name and number of who I can help."

or

Mrs. Johnson: "No"
Me: "No worries. If you need anything please just give me a call."

Aflac must be the greatest company ever! Just start a website to get started. Then get 3-5 referrals from everyone you talk to.

Why do they keep this a secret?

It's time for me to tell all my clients goodbye and sell for Aflac.

What a wonderful world.

Rick

Aflac must be the greatest company ever! Just start a website to get started. Then get 3-5 referrals from everyone you talk to.

What a wonderful world.

Rick

Are you going to call him or text him?

Robert,

Got a legit question for YOU,

Out of 10 people you talk to, how many do you think you will write?

What a wonderful world.

Rick

I already stated this thread was not for arguments. Buzz off.

Robert,

Got a legit question for YOU,

Out of 10 people you talk to, how many do you think you will write?

I can't make an informed answer since I haven't started yet. 10 people isn't really a lot. Guesstimating, it would be nice to write 1 -2 out of 10 people I talk to. But it may not be even that.

P.S. It's amazing how rude people are here just because they don't agree with you. There is such a thing called being respectful of other people's views or opinions.

Last edited:
I already stated this thread was not for arguments. Buzz off.

I can't make an informed answer since I haven't started yet. 10 people isn't really a lot. Guesstimating, it would be nice to write 1 -2 out of 10 people I talk to. But it may not be even that.

P.S. It's amazing how rude people are here just because they don't agree with you. There is such a thing called being respectful of other people's views or opinions.

Perhaps the problem is not that they "don't agree with you" but the fact that when you asked for their advice; they freely gave it and then you proceeded to argue with them because you didn't like their answer.

Never meant to argue. Was just coming back with questions and alternatives.:1baffled:

When something is posted on a forum, people should freely have the option of agreeing or disagreeing without being thrashed on.

Anyway this thread can be dumped since most of it was me getting ridiculed.

Never meant to argue. Was just coming back with questions and alternatives.:1baffled:

When something is posted on a forum, people should freely have the option of agreeing or disagreeing with it without be trashed.

Anyway this thread can be dumped since most of it was me getting ridiculed.

Oh, you haven't seen anything yet. Just wait until you start cold calling and going d2d on small business owners talking about Aflac.

You'll be back glad you everyone was preparing you for what is to come.

Oh, you haven't seen anything yet. Just wait until you start cold calling and going d2d on small business owners talking about Aflac.

You'll be back glad you everyone was preparing you for what is to come.

Most don't come back to tell us we were right.

Latest posts

Back