How Many Leads Do You Average a Week? What's Your Average Closing Ratio?

P.S. It's amazing how rude people are here just because they don't agree with you. There is such a thing called being respectful of other people's views or opinions.

LMAO dude, this arent OPINIONS, these FACTS are from VERY EXPERIENCED people in this field, they are not opinions, they are FACTS, which you want to refute......and tell these guys they are wrong, which in reality, you are the one that is wrong.....

How many comments on here did you already read, that said, YOU will be out of the business in 2 months? Because these people KNOW what they are talking about....

YOU Bobbie, are the one argueing with everyone, and thats makes makes this thread all the more fun to read, otherwise I would block you.....

I bet when you were in school, you tried to tell the teacher what to teach.

I never said anyone was wrong. I think several people's ego's got flared up when I started to question what they are telling me. Doesn't mean I was trying to argue with them.

I guess I should just agree with everything I'm told and not ask questions.

Bobbie, at least you took your picture off your website,that was not a professional picture to post.

Secondly, have you confirmed you can have this website, I dont think Aflac allows you to have your own, you must use one of theirs.

Oh, you haven't seen anything yet. Just wait until you start cold calling and going d2d on small business owners talking about Aflac.

You'll be back glad you everyone was preparing you for what is to come.

Well, he may be one of the few that beats the odds and makes a career there .. but it, at best is a long shot. I wrote with AFLAC for a short time in the late 70s.. I say short time, because it didn't take me long to figure out if I was going to have to do all the work, get my own prospects, etc I would much rather write the same products for 60% - 65% 1st yr. commission with immediate vesting on lifetime renewals.. But, some people are perfectly happy to do the same thing for 30% - 35%.. More power to them.

Over the years I have tended to look at AFLAC the way Newby looks at LH.. Inventory. Have never had a problem replacing it. Now, if Robert will just tell me where he is going to write all this business. :radar:

Bobbie, at least you took your picture off your website,that was not a professional picture to post.

Secondly, have you confirmed you can have this website, I dont think Aflac allows you to have your own, you must use one of theirs.

I have not confirmed it, and will be changing the domain name very soon. I am probably going to redesign the whole site and get a different color scheme, based on some feedback I got in the website section of the forum.

Well, he may be one of the few that beats the odds and makes a career there .. but it, at best is a long shot. I wrote with AFLAC for a short time in the late 70s.. I say short time, because it didn't take me long to figure out if I was going to have to do all the work, get my own prospects, etc I would much rather write the same products for 60% - 65% 1st yr. commission with immediate vesting on lifetime renewals.. But, some people are perfectly happy to do the same thing for 30% - 35%.. More power to them.

Over the years I have tended to look at AFLAC the way Newby looks at LH.. Inventory. Have never had a problem replacing it. Now, if Robert will just tell me where he is going to write all this business. :radar:

I am determined to beat the odds. If I don't try my best I've already failed.

Where am I going to get business? I'm going to buy leads from stellarprospects.com, and probably buy in bulk from Josh.

Other than that, work work work referrals. I'm going to do everything I can in short.

Where am I going to get business? I'm going to buy leads from stellarprospects.com, and probably buy in bulk from Josh.

Other than that, work work work referrals. I'm going to do everything I can in short.

Where is stellarprospects.com going to get aged leads to sell???

There is no such thing as internet leads for Aflac, supplemental benefits, etc. If you think you are going to buy life leads and sell them Aflac life insurance, you are doing them a serious disservice. The only positive for them, your rates will be sky high anyway.

I have not confirmed it, and will be changing the domain name very soon. I am probably going to redesign the whole site and get a different color scheme, based on some feedback I got in the website section of the forum.

You miss the Point man, You probally cant have anything Aflac on your website.....

Secind, why work SO Hard at something when you could work somewhere else, make more commission and have more options and probaly a better product.

THAT is what everyone here is telling you.

THAT is what everyone here is telling you.

I'm not telling him that. I think he should be his own man. Anyone can do the smart thing but it takes a real "genius" to discard all advice.

Remember when we all told President Johnson not to engage in a ground war in east asia? Look how well that worked out for all of us.

Rick

Back