How Much Do You Average in Commissions Per Week?

1/3 of leads sold. Lolzz. Marketer talk. Maybe on some press 1s or your leads. (30$ mailer)

20 leads at $25 each or 30 leads at $16 each.

I was just giving rough number either way spend $500 every week for leads you will write $2500 worth of gross commission.

It's not marketer talk, it's a realistic budget that if adhered too long term, and the said agent saved as mentioned, agent would survive thru the bad and ugly until, either skills improved or a small renewal base kicked in.

The biggest point missed is work effort and attitude.

You can spend each week on leads, but you can't fix lazy or stupit.

I was talking to an agent who was actually doing $20k a month of gross the last yr plus who's taken another job. He just got tired of the chargebacks and lead costs. It kind of stunned me if a guy doing $20k a month is having a tough time what does that mean?If somebody has a family and $5-$8k a month of expenses you do the #'s.Throw in chargebacks,lead costs and an appointment setter.Sometimes the reality on the ground is much different than how the #'s work out on paper.I'm not here to argue but to pt out this is real life.

I was talking to an agent who was actually doing $20k a month of gross the last yr plus who's taken another job. He just got tired of the chargebacks and lead costs. It kind of stunned me if a guy doing $20k a month is having a tough time what does that mean?If somebody has a family and $5-$8k a month of expenses you do the #'s.Throw in chargebacks,lead costs and an appointment setter.Sometimes the reality on the ground is much different than how the #'s work out on paper.I'm not here to argue but to pt out this is real life.

You are absolutely correct...................

I never believed it but I do now.The best job is to be an imo that builds a sales force and has 140% plus contracts. Get a go getter under you and give him 130-135%. He takes all the roll up charges and does all the recruiting. Again sounds good on paper but reality might be different.

I never believed it but I do now.The best job is to be an imo that builds a sales force and has 140% plus contracts. Get a go getter under you and give him 130-135%. He takes all the roll up charges and does all the recruiting. Again sounds good on paper but reality might be different.

Sounds like you've never recruited agents before.

Recruiting, training, and management is a totally different skill set than selling, and has a potentially-higher level of risk exposure than individual production.

Goget, are you PeteyBore by any chance? You make the same exact spelling mistakes he always does, mixing up "are" and "or," and "where" and "were." Another giveaway is you often don't type a space or two between sentences, just like PB. C'mon, now, confession time!

Hmm..............

Yes I did recruit many yrs ago.I understand the risks of rollups and getting an unethical agent who recruits and leaves you with a pile of debt.I also know enough top agents have turned to recruiting so it must be profitable. Maybe they're just tired of banging the pavement day in and day out and want other revenue streams.

Back