I don't believe true face to face activity will fully come back till we have a vaccine

DonP

Guru
1000 Post Club
I think people will be skittish to allow people in their home till we have a vaccine . I'm reading even in China where they've opened up area's many people are still scared to go out . I was watching people walking yesterday and they walk 10 feet around them . The longer this goes on the more people will change .I'm making the switch to telesales like many will have to do to survive for the foreseeable future . Its a different animal where being aggressive doesn't work. A lot of people not good on the phone thats why they didn't do it. Only the strong will survive.

Caveat, not an agent.

What sort of effect do you think these events will have on the average quantity of an agent's sales from direct mailings?

Simple remedy... learn to look very healthy. :laugh:

I know that sounds a bit funny, but it I think it to be very true. We shall see. Smiles are worth the investment.

Caveat, not an agent.

What sort of effect do you think these events will have on the average quantity of an agent's sales from direct mailings?

Jim Rhoh... the fearers will fear, the mailers will mail, the buyers will buy... and the sun will rise.

Unlike the snow flakes, many of my older clients are tough and rough... they ain't gonna be scared for too long. :no:

Goillini i agree. Many clients have copd and heart issues which is much higher risk.Life Hawk this is being spun as screw you getting the virus your endangering other people . Your being selfish endangering other people.Social distancing will be engrained in peoples minds for a while. Hell i won't even get within 6 feet of my son.

I think people will be skittish to allow people in their home till we have a vaccine .

Those who would have found an excuse to turn us away might use this as a new excuse because it might sound more reasonable to them. But I am in PA. We are a "stay-at-home" state. Folks are out walking and shopping and semi-social distancing. People are social. We will go back to normal sooner than you think because we are going to do what comes naturally. If you are personable and funny and disarming you will get face to face meetings. If you yourself act hesitant and scared and stand offish you may as well not even try.

This will truly be a case that proves Henry Ford correct: "whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right."

Goillini i agree. Many clients have copd and heart issues which is much higher risk.Life Hawk this is being spun as screw you getting the virus your endangering other people . Your being selfish endangering other people.Social distancing will be engrained in peoples minds for a while. Hell i won't even get within 6 feet of my son.

Sorry you feel that way. But your wrong and emotional... I don't feel that way at all. You don't really know me.

Hope you stay safe and healthy. :)

No i wasn't saying your being selfish . I was saying thats how people are spinning it. That people going to see old people are being selfish and endangering them . Thats not how i feel.

Back