I don't believe true face to face activity will fully come back till we have a vaccine

I am certain that I have gotten in and made clients of folks who not once before or since they met me have they ever allowed a D2D guy in their home.

Done that one... had a clients new wife tell me that she just couldn't understand how he would spend time talking to me because he can be so rude to new people.

A friendly smile, a listening ear, and easy manner are keys of the trade.

Then I get on hear with you guys and you get my undies in a bundle... :laugh:

99%+ of the people who knock on my door SUCK at it.

This is true. Door to door as a skill set is highly underappreciated. It is not for everyone. But for those who excel at it - regardless of the product or service - make an income most would not believe.

Had an argument with a guy on the FB page who kept believing that his entire neighborhood would kick out a door-knocker. I simply responded that 'he is not a market', and that there's another neighborhood next to that.

There is an edge to going to the door with a list and making sure the folks you speak with understand they are special and you are not knocking everyone's door in the neighborhood - only those "on my list." Yes, there is an edge to that that most do not appreciate as well.

20130127-110903.jpg

Back