I Need a Lincoln Heritage Quote....

Thanks guys. Actually had a monumental policy replaced by an LH policy. Couldn't believe it and couldn't get the client to understand that the LH agent sold her a 6000 policy and mine with ML was 9000. Clearly not in her best interest. Contemplating on Sending a letter to the TN DOI. Not sure what to do on this one. I have tried to convince her otherwise. Can't fix stupid I guess.

She still believes she got 9000 from LH. I have the agents name, but just thinking of moving on.

Thanks guys. Actually had a monumental policy replaced by an LH policy. Couldn't believe it and couldn't get the client to understand that the LH agent sold her a 6000 policy and mine with ML was 9000. Clearly not in her best interest. Contemplating on Sending a letter to the TN DOI. Not sure what to do on this one. I have tried to convince her otherwise. Can't fix stupid I guess.

She still believes she got 9000 from LH. I have the agents name, but just thinking of moving on.

If she won't let you come back and compare the two policies side by side then there is nothing else you can do.

The DOI will play dumb when it's agent on agent complaints so don't waste your time there.

If you could get the client to make a complaint then it's different.

She believes that because of the FCGS. Compare the policies side by side, bring your laptop and show her the FCGS website and how cheap if is to purchase. If you can't convert it that way, they really are stupid.

60 yr old, Female Smoker

9,000 of coverage

No medical issues, immediate coverage

Not appointed with LH. I need to know what they charge for the above case. Thanks!

SoKyBrian

take the rna or uhl quote or whoever and just add 15%, there is your quote.

Back