Internet Leads

The internet lead market for insurance is huge and growing by the day. It's actually one of the most sophisticated set of verticals in all lead buying/selling, but you're right. FE leads specifically have yet to take off. There's absolutely still value in them though. Obviously real-time leads (either generated by you or purchased from a 3rd party) are king, but aged leads aren't going away either.

Couldn't have said it better myself. It's a no longer a niche anymore but the problem is you have to have a background in it to truely be effective. Can't wait to get moving on Final Expense leads myself.

:D
The internet lead market for insurance is huge and growing by the day. It's actually one of the most sophisticated set of verticals in all lead buying/selling, but you're right. FE leads specifically have yet to take off. There's absolutely still value in them though. Obviously real-time leads (either generated by you or purchased from a 3rd party) are king, but aged leads aren't going away either.

:D:D you are so full of doo doo I bet your eyes are brown. Have you ever even been on a FE appointment? EVER??? You sure do not know this market well at all.

----------

Couldn't have said it better myself. It's a no longer a niche anymore but the problem is you have to have a background in it to truely be effective. Can't wait to get moving on Final Expense leads myself.

Hey as soon as you hit those big production numbers with those "internet search FE leads" make sure to come back and tell us all about it. :D:D

I'm not sure why I am being mocked. I've been doing internet lead generation in the retirement planning space for nearly a decade. Yes, the search volume numbers aren't as high as others like Life or LTC but there are still enough searches to generate a decent volume of leads.

I'm not sure why I am being mocked. I've been doing internet lead generation in the retirement planning space for nearly a decade. Yes, the search volume numbers aren't as high as others like Life or LTC but there are still enough searches to generate a decent volume of leads.

Because the FE guys are pretty ruthless about clearing up misconceptions in FE. I've just learned the hard way to quit fighting it and go with the flow.

Ha, works for me. Is there anyone on here who has the ability to take FE leads from anywhere in the US? I'd like to give some away for feedback when I first get rolling.

" I've been doing internet lead generation in the retirement planning"
We're not talking about "retirement planning", we're talking about burial policies.
Nobody around here has ever heard of a good source for internet FINAL EXPENSE leads. Hopefully, you'll be the first and I'll be happy to sample them!

We're not talking about "retirement planning", we're talking about burial policies.
Nobody around here has ever heard of a good source for internet FINAL EXPENSE leads. Hopefully, you'll be the first and I'll be happy to sample them!

Me and Gooner tried internet FE leads before, pure junk and garbage, but i wish him luck, aint gonna be worth a crap though.

PCB, send me over your info and I'll add you to the testing list. I may start testing out some ideas on FE before I'm 100% live. All I really need is the geography you want to get leads in and your email.

When I was working full time, I bought a few internet leads.. Did OK using them for the traditional markets but when I tried them for FE, it was a disaster..

Some good news, my initial tests have been successful and member pcb started getting some leads this morning, 4 in total so far. I have duplicated that test and am working on trying to get some leads out to the other members who have inquired from CA. Cant wait to hear the feedback either way.

Keep an eye on your inboxes.

Back