Internet Leads

Some good news, my initial tests have been successful and member pcb started getting some leads this morning, 4 in total so far. I have duplicated that test and am working on trying to get some leads out to the other members who have inquired from CA. Cant wait to hear the feedback either way.

Keep an eye on your inboxes.

Im anxious to hear about the results as well. If it works out, what is your pricing structure going to look like?

I couldn't even tell you yet. I think it will mostly depend on exactly what I can generate large quantites for and then the overall/average cost per sale for the agent.

From my initial testing, I feel that off the bat, I could generate in the ballpark (and it's a wide ballpark since I've really only tested one state) from 150-300 exclusive FE internet leads per week nationwide and then growing from there over time

On that note, what is a good source for aged and substandard leads? Life leads is expensive and All Webb doesn't do aged. I haven't checked Net quote yet but I will. Thanks for the advice.

In response to your question about a source, we can help you with aged leads, so feel free to contact us. Plus we have a recorded webinar we did with a final expense agent on how he effectively works aged leads to generate FE sales that you can request.

"Im anxious to hear about the results as well. If it works out, what is your pricing structure going to look like?"
I know it's a small sample size, but he delivered 4 leads to me today and I contacted 3 on first try and all three knew why I was calling (Final Expense/Burial policy) and had definite interest and agreed to meet with me.

One will be GI but the other two are solid 10K-25K prospects. I pre-qualified them too as they are spread out in a 200 mile radius.

This guy (Lee CQ) definitely knows what he's doing and if today is any indication, he just might have something rare and special here.

Thank you for posting the update Steve, you testing these has been great for me. I also heard back from the agent in CA who I delivered a lead to today and he said the person wants a FE plan and he is meeting with them soon. I am very pleased with my initial testing and cant wait to move forward with this and hopefully change the perception on what people call 'internet leads' around here.

I know it's a small sample size, but he delivered 4 leads to me today and I contacted 3 on first try and all three knew why I was calling (Final Expense/Burial policy) and had definite interest and agreed to meet with me.

One will be GI but the other two are solid 10K-25K prospects. I pre-qualified them too as they are spread out in a 200 mile radius.

This guy (Lee CQ) definitely knows what he's doing and if today is any indication, he just might have something rare and special here.[/QUOTE]

I had same experience as Steve. Lee sent me one lead today. All the info was correct, 67 year old lady looking for an FE plan. meeting with her next week. looking for 15k.

Just landed one in your area, check your email and good luck!

You da Man mr. Lee, lead looks legit with full info and I will contact her tomorrow.

If I get a sale on this you will be 100% genuine and I would certainly pay to play. I will give you the skinny on her within 24 hours.

If you get any more in her area or close to here, please forward to me. Thanks again!!!

Latest posts

Back