Is it just me, or should this be of any concern?

titeye

Guru
In the short period of time that I have been a member, I’ve come to value what some of you have to say. While others, I’ve sensed ulterior motives in their posts or replies. Of those of you whose opinions I value and respect, when convenient I will read up on what you may have posted in the past. What I have found is that many of you have been members going back several years now. Recently, I found something disturbing and would appreciate sincere, honest and straight forward responses.
I happened across a thread from 2013, where Newby expressed excitement in anticipation of Brad Aden merging with him and Travis over at IMO Fexcontracting. Judging from replies In the thread, some were surprised that Travis could actually be leaving his IMO Efes. However, HoosierDaddy, whom I assumed to be Travis himself, confirmed his intent to leave.
According to Newby, Brad was coming over to assist Fex with those agents who were interesting in building, or coming over to Fex with their team already in place, amongst other responsibilities. My mind immediately wonders, “Is this the same Brad from the IMO 360 Financial? If so, why did he suddenly leave Fex, considering this is only 2019?” This is important to me, keep in mind, because I try and limit my reading to threads from those I have reason to believe can add value to my practice.
If this isn’t confusing enough already, not only do I find in later posts that Travis has some sort of criminal case currently pending; and Ben, who used to work with Brad over at 360, has since left him and is now at Efes himself. WTF!
I haven’t read any threads regarding Brad as a producer, his integrity or anything else yet. However, from what I’ve read about, Travis, Boman, JD and perhaps a couple of others who don’t come to mind now, these guys are the real McCoy! So much so, that It makes sense for me to stfu and listen whenever they have something to say about the business.
Yet, I am bothered by this game of IMO musical chairs that key players in the industry are playing with one another. There are observers in this forum who may be interested in joining one of you guy’s outfit one day. Is it unreasonable that these guys should expect you to stay in one place long term? Perhaps its already been addressed in posts I have yet to come across. If so, I’ll find it eventually. If not, would anyone be interested in providing some clarity?

In the short period of time that I have been a member, I’ve come to value what some of you have to say. While others, I’ve sensed ulterior motives in their posts or replies. Of those of you whose opinions I value and respect, when convenient I will read up on what you may have posted in the past. What I have found is that many of you have been members going back several years now. Recently, I found something disturbing and would appreciate sincere, honest and straight forward responses.
I happened across a thread from 2013, where Newby expressed excitement in anticipation of Brad Aden merging with him and Travis over at IMO Fexcontracting. Judging from replies In the thread, some were surprised that Travis could actually be leaving his IMO Efes. However, HoosierDaddy, whom I assumed to be Travis himself, confirmed his intent to leave.
According to Newby, Brad was coming over to assist Fex with those agents who were interesting in building, or coming over to Fex with their team already in place, amongst other responsibilities. My mind immediately wonders, “Is this the same Brad from the IMO 360 Financial? If so, why did he suddenly leave Fex, considering this is only 2019?” This is important to me, keep in mind, because I try and limit my reading to threads from those I have reason to believe can add value to my practice.
If this isn’t confusing enough already, not only do I find in later posts that Travis has some sort of criminal case currently pending; and Ben, who used to work with Brad over at 360, has since left him and is now at Efes himself. WTF!
I haven’t read any threads regarding Brad as a producer, his integrity or anything else yet. However, from what I’ve read about, Travis, Boman, JD and perhaps a couple of others who don’t come to mind now, these guys are the real McCoy! So much so, that It makes sense for me to stfu and listen whenever they have something to say about the business.
Yet, I am bothered by this game of IMO musical chairs that key players in the industry are playing with one another. There are observers in this forum who may be interested in joining one of you guy’s outfit one day. Is it unreasonable that these guys should expect you to stay in one place long term? Perhaps its already been addressed in posts I have yet to come across. If so, I’ll find it eventually. If not, would anyone be interested in providing some clarity?
Yes, Brad Aden is 360. I can't remember why the merge with Fex didn't happen.

HoosierDaddy(Bobby Knight) and Travis are the same person. You were getting into it with Grindallday in another thread. Bobby knight was arrested recently for lying to the police. Normally I'm against bringing a spouse up on here....but Travis's wife has been charged with Welfare fraud. She's a Doctor. No way I'll ever believe he didn't know that his wife signed his biological daughter from a previous marriage up for Medicaid. A guy that's used to being in charge didn't know. She got caught when Medicaid sent the bill to Travis's ex wife's husband. They've been postponing the trial for 1 1/2 years. I guess the reason it's ok this time...would you want to work with/sign on with somebody that's receiving(cheating)Medicaid benefits?

Yes, some of these guys are on their 3rd and 4th FMO since I joined about 6 years ago. I don't get why the need to tie all your contracts to one FMO and become semi captive. I know it's because of the lead program. Not for me. I'm independent.

The partnership between Brad (360) and Scott (FEX Contracting) didn't work out. All marriages are forever... I don't know much about Brad, but everyone who has ever mentioned him to me speaks highly of him. As for Ben Boman, he has moved around a bit, hopefully improving his situation each time. People will always be looking for better opportunities and making changes when they think they have found one. Shouldn't be of any real concern to anyone but the parties directly involved.. Find yourself a couple of IMOs you like and go with them..

Yes, Brad Aden is 360. I can't remember why the merge with Fex didn't happen.

HoosierDaddy(Bobby Knight) and Travis are the same person. You were getting into it with Grindallday in another thread. Bobby knight was arrested recently for lying to the police. Normally I'm against bringing a spouse up on here....but Travis's wife has been charged with Welfare fraud. She's a Doctor. No way I'll ever believe he didn't know that his wife signed his biological daughter from a previous marriage up for Medicaid. A guy that's used to being in charge didn't know. She got caught when Medicaid sent the bill to Travis's ex wife's husband. They've been postponing the trial for 1 1/2 years. I guess the reason it's ok this time...would you want to work with/sign on with somebody that's receiving(cheating)Medicaid benefits?

Yes, some of these guys are on their 3rd and 4th FMO since I joined about 6 years ago. I don't get why the need to tie all your contracts to one FMO and become semi captive. I know it's because of the lead program. Not for me. I'm independent.
That was some other guy getting into it with Grindaddy, I think. Not me.

I feel as though I just finished an episode of as the world turns. :laugh:

Does that date you, or is that show still on TV?

(Seems like that's what was interrupted for the initial announcements of Kennedy's shooting.) :1laugh:

(Note: I'm not an insurance agent.) The reading I have done on the forum suggests to me that insurance agents are people just like the clients they serve. From the outside looking in, the last sentence of rousemark's advice above seems quite practical.

Back