It's About Time Lead Companies Pony Up

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't and to be honest, there are some states that we have to charge a little more and unfortunately MO is one of them. I have no clue why but we have the hardest time developing there. Actually...it probably is the hardest state even over CA.

Ahh, that's too bad.
Despite some people's personal feeling towards you. They've all said you provide quality leads.

Ahh, that's too bad.
Despite some people's personal feeling towards you. They've all said you provide quality leads.

I try brother. I try. Those feelings are pretty mutual so at least we can all say we have SOMETHING in common. :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

But in all seriousness we work very, very hard on the quality and I work very very hard on my word. Despite what ppl say on here, when it comes to my company, growth, recruiting etc...I've always taken it very serious. I also know that if I'm going to come on here and ask ppl to try us out or purchase from me anything...it can't just be decent. It has to be THE BEST! ESPECIALLY when it comes to me. We all damn well know that those few ppl who love me so much are just looking for something to blast me on.

That will never happen so you can bet that every lead is the best it can be. That...and my agents need to make sales from them in order for me to keep the lights on!

OK Bob...I appreciate the back up. Now...the "veterans" are gonna come on and blast me. Especially Senior Advisor. I made a mistake and made poor statement...apologized a few times for it but he can't seem to get over it.

Gotta be ready for agents to eat you alive if you offer services on forums :1laugh: honestly I am amazed at lead companies that do marketing to individuals/personal lines. It is not easy....

Gotta be ready for agents to eat you alive if you offer services on forums :1laugh: honestly I am amazed at lead companies that do marketing to individuals/personal lines. It is not easy....

Ask any member of this forum about DIGFESALES...He has zero credibility unfortunately

There are a lot of people on here that recruit and offer services that are good people. Others, not so much.

It does...

BUT, I like what this guy has to say. I have no idea who he is, but if he walks the talk....sounds pretty legit to me. Just don't send cash, check or money orders. C.card only payments so you have recourse if something is fishy...but

I like what "DIG" says....anybody tried him out that cares to give a personal testimony?

Blessings all!

That's the whole thjing with him, he talks a good game but he doesn't walk at all.

The IMO he is complaining about now is where he was an RD and an RD at LH before that. While with those companies he was singing their praises just as he is his own now. Of course he has to sing his own praises since no one else that's ever dealt with him will.

He will be trashing this one next. Don't take my, or anyone's word on it. Just do an archive search for him under all his various names here and you will see what I'm saying is true.

The sample leads he put on his site and put in the offers section seem to be good leads. I would bet anything that they were cherry picked for the sole purpose of selling off the bad ones.

Guy was never a producer himself so he doesn't know what the average agent needs or wants.

I'm so used to it by now as you can see a few like to stalk and follow which is flattering. I just let it roll off my back. They...not so much. They get so emotional. But through those agents that like to chase me around the ENTIRE forum because they may not have liked what I've said to them in the past....most others see through the childishness and call and find out about us. I still get business and new agents from here on a regular basis. So...I just deal with it. I just feel bad for those guys. It's sad....

It's sad when a guy says he's finished with this forum and then comes back and does his same old routine, and make offers and recruit in the wrong sections. What a shame

I'm so used to it by now as you can see a few like to stalk and follow which is flattering. I just let it roll off my back. They...not so much. They get so emotional. But through those agents that like to chase me around the ENTIRE forum because they may not have liked what I've said to them in the past....most others see through the childishness and call and find out about us. I still get business and new agents from here on a regular basis. So...I just deal with it. I just feel bad for those guys. It's sad....

Thanks for your sympathy. You are my idol...
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I believe you are the one that called my name out in this thread. Maybe you like the attention I guess?

Last edited:
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I believe you are the one that called my name out in this thread. Maybe you like the attention I guess?

God...I truly hate that I'm responding to you simply because I don't really want to get into it but...can you highlight where I "called your name out in this Thread" or anything about you?

I said my peace to you awhile ago. You take it? Great. Not? Oh well. But seriously brother...I've moved on. Have you noticed that you and that other fella are the ones chasing me around to every group I post in? I'm not the one following you two around. It's weird. It's really weird the way you two guys are acting. But seriously...help me by showing me where I've "called your name out in this Thread".

But you gotta pick up another hobby. Seriously now...:SLEEP:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back