It's About Time Lead Companies Pony Up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Typical response from digfesales...He knocks this forum and makes fun of it, but everyday, he's back here recruiting, and disrupting the forum

Yep. Because everyday I still get agents contacting me who can see through the immaturity of you and SA and a few others who obviously have nothing better to do.

Now...this is where you and your cronies get their kicks with massive negative response's and now this new thumbs icon. I love how cowardly it is that the posters are private.

Guys...we can play this game as long as you like. I understand this place will never change or policed properly. Yet, I still get those mature professionals contacting me daily and those are the agents I care to work with so I just have to deal with the knocks and childish acts from you and the others. It's just sad.

Now...let's get to it...

Fact is you keep losing agents daily. And you and I know you only get your agents from your Craigslists ads. This is coming from a mutual associate of ours. So stop your phony act as no one buys it. Nice try though

Fact is you keep losing agents daily. And you and I know you only get your agents from your Craigslists ads. This is coming from a mutual associate of ours. So stop your phony act as no one buys it. Nice try though

Matthew...it's so funny how you think you're this "all knowing guru" on here about eeeeeeveryone's business.

I have no issue, as I always say, answering any questions tho you and a few others like the guessing game. But yeah, I had 1 agent not make it past lunch this week. It happens. Thats the nature of the business. But the other we hired made her first sale, over the phone, her second day, off a TM lead from April. Made another yesterday. Working her first set of new leads today. I'll take a few that fall by the way side to find the nuggets. It's called recruiting.

BTW...found them both from our mailers. I RARELY get any calls from CL except for marketers so talk with your "secret source" my friend. LOL You're such a clown Im sorry. But you really are.

On a side note...at least the guy on Monday who left before lunch made it with longer than you did with me. ;) Hell...you didn't last past the first training call I made. OOOOOOO....that's right. I'm just a marketer. I don't sell. Guess that call you were on was all staged. Even me closing her.

Right. LOL Now...back to the investigating of me Hardy Boy. LOLOLOL

Your leads are not any better or different from other TM leads.

They are all the same.

No offense...I'd beg to differ a bit. Hey...to each his own but we've purchased from most out there. The only difference I see lately with some of the TM co's is they are starting to send the entire call now from start to finish and not just the qualifying part.

What I think sets us apart is that we easily credit leads if they're warranted but I can't remember having to do that. Meaning we work to send only qualified leads 100% of the time. Next, we only start someone's order when we can send a minimum of 5 a day...daily. We don't get into an order and send a couple one day. Then a few more days later. Then a few more a week later. If we have a 20 lead order, we will finish it in about 3 days time. Unless an agent specifiy's otherwise.

Next, we don't allow "coaching". For example...when asking the security question like "whats you're favorite hobby'...we hear too many TM's get nervous and start offering up suggestions like "well...do you like to watch TV, go for walks, read..." Then the cust just picks one. That's not genuine in my eyes. If one of our marketers coaches like that, we give that lead for free.

Speaking of free. That is what we call a Dirty Lead. Meaning, it's not bad. It just doesn't follow our qualifying guidelines so instead of just deleting it, we give it to the agent for free. Now...tell me another TM co who does that. None that I no of that is part of their regular practice at least. Maybe some do here and there.

Last...when don't just take the money and deliver leads. Every agent gets access to our video's, scripts and objections training sheets. Exactly what we give our own agents.

So...... Again, to each his own but I look at whats out there so I can make sure we are sending the best leads we can. I haven't heard of any other co's doing this. Plus, 70% of the outside agents who buy from us now are repeat buyers and not one trick pony's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back