Jdeasy and Newby

Hey still alive and JD is too. I was taking a few days off the forum but it's kind of like once you get in the habit of not checking in you realize you don't really miss it. So a few days turns into a lot longer.

The forum is fun but it also sucks you into a whole lot of Kardashian style drama and soap opera stuff that can put your mind in a negative place. I just looked at the thread about "You know you are an FE agent if...." That was a fun one. I'll be more active again. Just enjoying some time away at the moment.

Hey still alive and JD is too. I was taking a few days off the forum but it's kind of like once you get in the habit of not checking in you realize you don't really miss it. So a few days turns into a lot longer.

The forum is fun but it also sucks you into a whole lot of Kardashian style drama and soap opera stuff that can put your mind in a negative place. I just looked at the thread about "You know you are an FE agent if...." That was a fun one. I'll be more active again. Just enjoying some time away at the moment.

all it took was some player!

yes, i took a few months off last year it was good.

Is Travis still alive? I didn’t know if he starved to death after his food stamps got cut.

Back