Jim Boyles out at SNL???

I met Jim in Thailand. Although I never worked directly with him he seemed like a great guy to me. Things happen and people part ways and move on. If he did in fact leave SNL, all the best to him.

There’s some changes happening at SNL that the quasi-captive agents are not happy about. I don’t know Jim at all, but word on the street was that he had agent’s backs. Sounded like his philosophy was not in line with upper management.

Granted I’m only hearing one side of the story.

Who knows.

There’s some changes happening at SNL that the quasi-captive agents are not happy about. I don’t know Jim at all, but word on the street was that he had agent’s backs. Sounded like his philosophy was not in line with upper management.

Who knows.

Jim is definitely one of the good guys. Always respected him.

I have no idea what happened and it's none of my business, but Jim will bounce back if he is truly gone.

Jim is definitely one of the good guys. Always respected him.

I have no idea what happened and it's none of my business, but Jim will bounce back if he is truly gone.

i Concur... we brought him on with EFES back over a decade ago before he went to SNL and he was always a great guy who always did what he said he would do. People like that will always bounce on the right foot

Who knows.
The same story I got from a reliable source. Jim is a man of faith, hopefully, we can all send some prayers up for him and his wife.

Back