KSKJ the news just gets worse and worse

aThe one out of Little Rock was National Old Line. Great company until Life Investors/Bankers United/Aegon got hold of them.
Right . I sold the tar out of that simplified issue product they had in 1988 or so . Paid 130% . Back then no mib/rx . As I recall they pulled the product quick .Isn’t Old line life the company with the 10 yr term that all the agents used to stuff the utility bills with the postcard to mail back ? I believe now they put in mag’s and it’s American general /Aig . In the 80’s I used to sell midland national 20 yr term . Back then there were few simplified issue products . I used to sell whole life and term with Jackson national and ul with Kentucky central life . I still get a lump sum renewal 1 time a yr from time insurance company from ul’s I sold in the late 80’s .For major med I used union bankers and continental general . I made 40% with continental general . No fmo’s then . All regionals . They’d fly from all over the country to take you to dinner . It was awesome .They courted you heavy . I was flown to home offices of Time, midland national , and American mutual of Des Moines,Iowa . I have awesome memory’s of back then

Right . I sold the tar out of that simplified issue product they had in 1988 or so . Paid 130% . Back then no mib/rx . As I recall they pulled the product quick .Isn’t Old line life the company with the 10 yr term that all the agents used to stuff the utility bills with the postcard to mail back ? I believe now they put in mag’s and it’s American general /Aig . In the 80’s I used to sell midland national 20 yr term . Back then there were few simplified issue products . I used to sell whole life and term with Jackson national and ul with Kentucky central life . I still get a lump sum renewal 1 time a yr from time insurance company from ul’s I sold in the late 80’s .For major med I used union bankers and continental general . I made 40% with continental general . No fmo’s then . All regionals . They’d fly from all over the country to take you to dinner . It was awesome .They courted you heavy . I was flown to home offices of Time, midland national , and American mutual of Des Moines,Iowa . I have awesome memory’s of back then

Ditto.

Remember all the grouchy crusty old agents bitching that people aren't going to buy term, enter A L Williams, or by mail, then by phone. Enter Old Line Life then Select Quote running adds quoting $1,000,000 term policies, in the 80s, by phone and mail.

Yup, I lived near the JNL Redwood region office. I would get tons of orphans and almost all the defense of replacement, usually Primerica, life and annuities. I AOR'd everything I cam across. Felt like an old open range cattle rustler. I lived on the road. Sunflower seeds and Pepsi.

My major mef goto was National Savings Life out of Murfreesboro,TN. After they pulled their product I used American Pioneer out of FL. Both were good companies to deal with.

AmeriLife sent all of my SilverScript clients a letter stating that I was not their agent any longer weeks before the certification deadline. I had already certified when the letter was mailed. I called them and demanded they write a retraction and they did but probably wouldn't have if I stayed quiet.

Diversify, don’t depend on one carrier or one product or one line of business.
Because of what ksjk did that doesn't even work. Some of these agents need to now play clean up and protect their medicare business or other lines of business they had with these clients because of the way that bull sh** letter read making the agents out to be criminals. So even if you diversify and use other lines of business when shady companies do things like this is that diversifying doesn't protect anything. This company didn't just term everyone. They took negative action attacking all of these agents.

Back