KSKJ the news just gets worse and worse

This is the letter
I don't sell final expense but that is the biggest bullshit letter I've seen in almost 25 years in this business.

Can't offer advice on the carrier's products? LOL. Sure, pal.

They make you guys sound like scam artists. I don't think groups can sue for defamation but man, that is a rough letter to put out there.

It reads like somehow the agents did the carrier wrong smh.

If I had no knowledge of the insurance business I would think the agent had done something wrong. Especially if I did not personally know the agent other than he showed up at my door ... or on the phone... with a lead card in hand.

If there is cause for suit could it not be brought as a class action?

I don't believe so. I termed with them like 4 yrs ago. But they sent the same letter to my clients then as they did to all of these clients now. They tried to discredit the agent by saying only reason agent will contact you is to convince you to replace so the agent gets a new commission and it won't be in the clients best interest to do so. That ksjk is amazing and special and they can take care of everything moving forward as the agent can do nothing now. And then apparently ksjk is going to start soliciting these clients for referals and additional business. So their goal is to take an agents client and make them their client for referals and repeat business. They literally just termed everyone and laid the ground work for thousands of free leads for thier new game plan. With ethics like that, gonna have to track those renewals like a hawk is all I'm saying.

I get, from reading here, many of their agents were replacement artists. So seems like the company is being hypocritical. However, same for the agents. Goes around. No tears here.

Now, not getting paid is total bullshit, if intentional.

So is the company unethical now, or were they always the same and agents choose to be as well?

Companies don't make these kind of changes in a month or two.

Contact- great time to reach out to the book and make contact then. If you have not been actively serving them, they are essentially orphans anyway.

I Had something similar with an Old Line Life book many years ago. I made more money on new business than I lost. Just contact the book.

I’d like to hear Jd’s take on this letter. Wino blues is correct i bet 65% of fex’s kskj was replacement business . kskj knows there skilled in replacement and could go back and try to replace it . I just keep thinking of Jd holding that big bag of kskj cash and smiling . I trust no company as they’ll stab you in the back in a second . In the end the bottom line the combo of low rates and aggressive underwriting caused big death claims that have hurt the company financially . I’ve never had a company not pay me my renewals even 10-30 yrs later . That’s bs

I get, from reading here, many of their agents were replacement artists. So seems like the company is being hypocritical. However, same for the agents. Goes around. No tears here.

Now, not getting paid is total bullshit, if intentional.

So is the company unethical now, or were they always the same and agents choose to be as well?

Companies don't make these kind of changes in a month or two.

Contact- great time to reach out to the book and make contact then. If you have not been actively serving them, they are essentially orphans anyway.

I Had something similar with an Old Line Life book many years ago. I made more money on new business than I lost. Just contact the book.
Old line life out of Little Rock Arkansas that had the SI product? Or old line life that had the term product ?

Old line life out of Little Rock Arkansas that had the SI product? Or old line life that had the term product ?

Term.

I Started getting calls from clients that they were being told I had died. Found out it was thousands of policies not just mine. i don'trememberthe name of the marketing organization but as i recall they had offices across the nation.

I did a mass mailing and started calling. I was a bit more confrontationalback then and was ableto set up a coupleof f2f replacement meetings.

Made good money chasing them.

I’d like to hear Jd’s take on this letter. Wino blues is correct i bet 65% of fex’s kskj was replacement business . kskj knows there skilled in replacement and could go back and try to replace it . I just keep thinking of Jd holding that big bag of kskj cash and smiling . I trust no company as they’ll stab you in the back in a second . In the end the bottom line the combo of low rates and aggressive underwriting caused big death claims that have hurt the company financially . I’ve never had a company not pay me my renewals even 10-30 yrs later . That’s bs
What is really BS is to tell an agent ,"We do not have the personel to strzighten it out, so sue us.".

Back