KSKJ the news just gets worse and worse

I was laughed at as a negative Nelly .

"The sky is falling"

But hopefully they don’t have to invoke the dreaded fraternal clause at some pt

Doesn't exist?

Joking aside, you did call it. Many times.

It appears that they only picked their top agency to shit can. And doing it supposedly in the dark. Says all I would need to know about working with them.

At the end of the day, it's just one little company. FEXs agents aren't going to starve or have to start drinking bar whiskey.

Ksk who?
Next!

Oh and I forgot to add its not even like they could try to replace thier entire book. Graded no way an standard would be ridiculous. So only prefered. only prefered and making yourself look like an *** and putting that black cloud on your name for when the next agent calls or shows up and taking the risk and knowing 90% will say no because our people arent the type of people that say yes to paying more money, they are the brokest of the broke. ITs beyond ridiculous to even think this. Are you really that dumb like stu and tony but your an agent, or once again just stirring the pot but cant be real about it. Im sorry I dont have time for fake ass people. come real and come correct or get the f off my thread
YOUR thread? Last I heard it was a public forum. I am sure you have seen shoddy agents replace business with a higher premium or with a lower premium by lowering the face amount.

Props for saying the silent part out loud.

I was taught day one how to replace. Not with poor, uneducated, financially desperate, senior. And I was very good at it.

I very rarely replace a permanent policy now. Just don't find a legitimate reason to start a new contestable period and start the CV back at 0 for a few years.

A recent replacement I did was a policy that was loaned out. And of course traditional term terming out or imploding ULs.

No high horse or pedestal. Just me.

Why would an agent go in and replace a 5 year old policy? On a regular basis? To help the client?
you dont come off high horse at all, like you said more of just you and not as much judgment to others. i dont think it fair to make a blanket statement or opinion on replacements. Its not like every replacement is a 5 yr old policy and standard condition for a 79 yr old male smoker. if you have foresters from 3 to 4 yrs ago and you dont take any medication and your 63 yrs old Im going to replace your policy all day. I also hightlight the contestability with my clients. i get most dont. I do heavily. and I let them make the decision. there have been plenty of replacements that i didnt do because I felt it was too much risk. I cant say that all agents use discression. I can say that I pride myself by always doing what I feel is best for others. i believe we all have an intuition on what is right and wrong and while some may ignore it I know I can sleep like a baby at night because my intuition has always been fine with the business ive written. i can also happily say that I have only had one death claim not pay that im aware of and it was not a replacement. I think its more or a to each thier own. but definitely not a judgment thing for anyone that works in FE at all

i can also happily say that I have only had one death claim not pay that im aware of and it was not a replacement.

Same. It was 4 or 5 years ago.

Yeah man, I have been doing this a long time. Just writing who I want now. I have never really worked store bought leads. When you work your book and referrals it keeps you honest. I am multi generations deep in a lot of families. I would bet I write as many or more agents as most agents.

When I first came to this forum my opinion of FE agents was based on the agents I ran into locally. Pretty bad. I have learned a lot from the real FE guys here. Not that I would want to be one.

My sincere apologies to the words I spoke on Scott. Praying for you and wishing nothing but the best sincerely. Ill keep your name out my mouth moving forward and the past is forgotten brother. Nothing but love and best wishes friend.

Same. It was 4 or 5 years ago.

Yeah man, I have been doing this a long time. Just writing who I want now. I have never really worked store bought leads. When you work your book and referrals it keeps you honest. I am multi generations deep in a lot of families. I would bet I write as many or more agents as most agents.

When I first came to this forum my opinion of FE agents was based on the agents I ran into locally. Pretty bad. I have learned a lot from the real FE guys here. Not that I would want to be one.
yeah but the local guys are always like senior life or lincoln or north american senior benefits, or amerilife. literally all of them trained the worst and did shady stuff and also probably was making barely any money and did what they felt they needed to do. Real fe guys make so much that they no longer need to do that shady stuff if they were the type that would.
although i was recruited by this douche jeff estep years ago with YIG. and my first shadow appointment with him he told them he was from the state and replaced this old ladies policy. took her from 80 a month to 130 something for same coverage, told her if she didnt do it that this is how insurance companies make their money, they would then keep her cash value. so to get the cash she had to replace it and get the cash and take the new policy. he sent me to his car to get something. I had papers of his with me and I left them under the window shield and got in my car and left. Next day tracked down one of the owners of YIG Avi and was like hey I still want to do this but I want nothing to do with jeff. but yig was corrupt to so what can you expect lol

It would have only gone out to clients of terminated agents. If they only terminated FEX agents, then it only went out to FEX clients.

They know they built a huge block of business on replacements writen by agents that take great pride in their replacement skills. They have every reason to expect wholesale replacement of that business after they terminated the agents in the manner they did.

The next step is to proactively conserve the business that lapses. Every contract I have seen includes a clause that says if the agent replaces the company's business after termination all future commissions will be forfieted. All the company has to do is find one policyholder say, "I dropped my insurance because agent X wrote me another policy" and poof, the company gets to keep all future commissions agent X has coming.
They probably planned it to be able to stop paying renewals. They know the agents that got termed will replace business and then KSKJ can get out of paying renewals.

Back