KSKJ the news just gets worse and worse

Do you still sell fe ? Didn’t you mention you live outside the us ?
No I don't really. I mean referal or repeat calls for sure. But I don't work leads right now. If I do work leads it will probably only be medicare leads January thru March. Pretty sure I'm done with FE or at least actively working it. I'm not working this year. But next year I'm sure I'll be back for OEP for medicare. Maybe lol. I'm about to head to Peru for a couple months. And I think Bali will be after that. After Bali my plan was the Philippines and bounce in and out of countries playing the visa game. Some I can stay for 30 days and some 60 days etc. Not sure where life will take me and when and how much I'll work here in the states. I can tell you that if I don't have to financially I won't be that's for sure. That greed is no longer with me.

No I don't really. I mean referal or repeat calls for sure. But I don't work leads right now. If I do work leads it will probably only be medicare leads January thru March. Pretty sure I'm done with FE or at least actively working it. I'm not working this year. But next year I'm sure I'll be back for OEP for medicare. Maybe lol. I'm about to head to Peru for a couple months. And I think Bali will be after that. After Bali my plan was the Philippines and bounce in and out of countries playing the visa game. Some I can stay for 30 days and some 60 days etc. Not sure where life will take me and when and how much I'll work here in the states. I can tell you that if I don't have to financially I won't be that's for sure. That greed is no longer with me.
Your free !!!! This job can consume you .

Your free !!!! This job can consume you .
Well I think money can consume us. And I think alot of people worry about thier future. So out of fear they must accumulate all of this now. He will provide. Since I know this truth I don't have to live in fear and can be free. Then again my money has a job and keeps me abundant so maybe this is easier for me to say and believe. I have a nice house but I don't have a ridiculous home. I'd rather travel the world and take extended time off and experience this life than work to pay a debt for something outlandish that I don't need. To each their own though. This is just the path I chose for me. Want to ride in a boat this summer. Make friends that have boats, they just love showing off what they dumped all of their money into. The need to want things generally stems from a lack of self worth or emptiness in one self. It's never going to fill the gaps and there will always be some new need and want and more and more and more. Focus on what's missing or not making you feel enough and if you cure that you will be surprised at how much less you feel you need.

Same.

I was really thinking I was going the ExPat route a couple of years ago. And it is still an option.
If I still needed to work I know I'd hit up Jeff Root and do telesales and travel the world for sure. Work OEP in the states and continue telesales as you travel and live abroad. There is a big beautiful world out there. Places with kinder and more loving energy. The ugliness of the states grows worse and worse as time passes.

In 2013 my agency wrote for a mostly direct to consumer company. They wanted to try and have field agents to see how well it could work.

We contracted with them. A good contract for the agency and agents. And wrote policies for a year or so. They came to the conclusion that they did not want to have field agents. That they wanted to continue to just do direct to consumer sales only.

Very similar to this situation on the thread.

They terminated the agency contract and all of the agents contracts. Sent out a letter just like the one posted here.

We used to call them rogue agent letters back then.

After that they rescinded every single policy that was written for them by the entire agency. And charged it all back. And issued new policies.

About 3 million dollars. Then they put it on vector, and started litigation.

It cost the agency about 10k to 15k a month in legal fees. They dragged it on for 18 months before they dropped it.

Things can get much much worse. You can fight a company all you want. You just have to be prepared to play with the big boys.

In 2013 my agency wrote for a mostly direct to consumer company. They wanted to try and have field agents to see how well it could work.

We contracted with them. A good contract for the agency and agents. And wrote policies for a year or so. They came to the conclusion that they did not want to have field agents. That they wanted to continue to just do direct to consumer sales only.

Very similar to this situation on the thread.

They terminated the agency contract and all of the agents contracts. Sent out a letter just like the one posted here.

We used to call them rogue agent letters back then.

After that they rescinded every single policy that was written for them by the entire agency. And charged it all back. And issued new policies.

About 3 million dollars. Then they put it on vector, and started litigation.

It cost the agency about 10k to 15k a month in legal fees. They dragged it on for 18 months before they dropped it.

Things can get much much worse. You can fight a company all you want. You just have to be prepared to play with the big boys.
From the sounds of it they have like 20 employees total. One person in each department. Half of their policies or applications or anything they copied from other companies. They are far from the big boys.
If this scenario you just played out took place. The agents would all go out and rewrite them somewhere else and be fine. I've never had a policy replaced by a phone agent, and I've replaced literally every single telesales policies I've come across. No exaggeration. 100%.
When someone sits on your couch or your kitchen table and they are good at what they do. It builds a trust and relationship. I mean if the agent just let's it happen sure. But if they proactively go back out to those homes and say hey this is what they did. This is their reputation. Look here at their fake Google reviews. ( half of ksjk google reviews are fake., agents, employees, even that tool tony himself and one of his relatives are on there) See this is who they really are. This agent shows them that and what they did. They will rewrite them elsewhere and be able to pay the chargebacks.
These clients didn't buy kskj. They bought the agent. Kskj has no where near the power they think they do. They have some nightmare claims reviews on Google and the wallet one and bbb. All an agent needs to do is a couple minutes of show and tell and then back to their thing.
But none of this matters. They aren't the big boys, they don't have the balls to pull what you described. And if they did I don't know how it got pulled off before but if it happened again spelled out that way. Couple phone calls into vector raising some reasonable doubt of fraud and that vector goes away. Shoot I'd take every single client into the state dept of insurance and point out that they technically replaced all of thier own policies illegally if they didn't use replacement forms by rescinded and rewriting and was not in the clients best interest as it restarted cv and contestability. And see how many it takes till the state drops the company from doing business there.
Which is why this story seems like nonsense and I don't think I believe it happend exactly that way 🤷‍♂️

From the sounds of it they have like 20 employees total. One person in each department. Half of their policies or applications or anything they copied from other companies. They are far from the big boys.
If this scenario you just played out took place. The agents would all go out and rewrite them somewhere else and be fine. I've never had a policy replaced by a phone agent, and I've replaced literally every single telesales policies I've come across. No exaggeration. 100%.
When someone sits on your couch or your kitchen table and they are good at what they do. It builds a trust and relationship. I mean if the agent just let's it happen sure. But if they proactively go back out to those homes and say hey this is what they did. This is their reputation. Look here at their fake Google reviews. ( half of ksjk google reviews are fake., agents, employees, even that tool tony himself and one of his relatives are on there) See this is who they really are. This agent shows them that and what they did. They will rewrite them elsewhere and be able to pay the chargebacks.
These clients didn't buy kskj. They bought the agent. Kskj has no where near the power they think they do. They have some nightmare claims reviews on Google and the wallet one and bbb. All an agent needs to do is a couple minutes of show and tell and then back to their thing.
But none of this matters. They aren't the big boys, they don't have the balls to pull what you described. And if they did I don't know how it got pulled off before but if it happened again spelled out that way. Couple phone calls into vector raising some reasonable doubt of fraud and that vector goes away. Shoot I'd take every single client into the state dept of insurance and point out that they technically replaced all of thier own policies illegally if they didn't use replacement forms by rescinded and rewriting and was not in the clients best interest as it restarted cv and contestability. And see how many it takes till the state drops the company from doing business there.
Which is why this story seems like nonsense and I don't think I believe it happend exactly that way 🤷‍♂️
My friend had many contestable claims with Kskj that never paid . Same thing will happen with cica . Co’s who are aggressive on the underwriting will underwrite at claim time . Now we as agents will send those type co’s a lot of people in bad health .

Back