LBL... www.LBLPrecheck.com

Checking the apple store....LBL Precheck not found. Anyone else find the app ?

So you run the Lbl precheck and underwriting screen and it gives you a tentative answer and then you do the app? Do you get a id # from the precheck to insert in the eapp when doing ? How's their app?

I just did my first telesale with the LBL e-app. What a difference! Much easier to keep the client engaged, and the whole process was finished in half the time. The only complaint I have is still having to read the disclosures, when we could easily email them if they would incorporate that into the e-app somehow. The best thing is just having the agent handle everything except voice sigs. With the former phone app, there seemed to be a lot of duplication between agent and POSTI, making it take way too long. Also, doing health questions first enables you to have them approved before you get into all the other stuff. So, if they’re not going to qualify, you know about 20 minutes sooner, which makes pivoting a lot easier.

Paperless telephonic app is the only way to go. No internet connection required. E Apps are only worthwhile if no connection is required and you can E Sig like the GW app.

Let the interviewer at MRS do all the work while you kick back. Verbal decision the client can hear on speakerphone “medically approved”. Yes. It’s a good personal touch as the insured gets to speak to the person making the decision. Good for the closing of the sale.

LBL phone interview much improved since they ditched DIMA. Much more professional.

Paper apps suck. You open yourself up to delayed policy issue due to amendments,counter offers,medication questions......wasted time driving back to see the client.

Quick question... did Liberty leave off a place for a phone number on the new paper work they recently rolled out? :huh:

Just wanted to make sure it wasn't just me.

Back