CVS Accendo or LBL for telesales

Thanks. Really high rates from what I see.

6 month chargeback on level for lapses or surrenders.

Tobacco not available level coverage over age 70.

Graded is actually ROP.

This must not be the new "great" product that was coming out?
Idk - no voice sign ? :/

AIG isn't the company or product I was referring to in this thread. There will be voice sign for telesales and preferred rates will be competitive.

Thanks. Really high rates from what I see.

6 month chargeback on level for lapses or surrenders.

Tobacco not available level coverage over age 70.

Graded is actually ROP.

This must not be the new "great" product that was coming out?

Isn't it amazing the number of companies who have ROP that call it 'graded' when it is actually 'modified'? I don't get the ignorance behind that. If they have the capability to design a product, then they should be smart enough to call it the right thing!

Last edited:
Speaking of well established CO’s .I’ve had 2 claims last 4 months with Trans . On neither claim did they even notify me . One claim the policy was 23 months old and they paid it . The other claim 6 yrs old . I logged into another CO’s website I do about 15 policy’s a yr with . I notice a policy that looks like a nsf . Policy about a yr old and last payment sept . I call company and it’s a pending $20 k death claim . Many of these CO’s don’t notify the agent on death claims .

Speaking of well established CO’s .I’ve had 2 claims last 4 months with Trans . On neither claim did they even notify me . One claim the policy was 23 months old and they paid it . The other claim 6 yrs old . I logged into another CO’s website I do about 15 policy’s a yr with . I notice a policy that looks like a nsf . Policy about a yr old and last payment sept . I call company and it’s a pending $20 k death claim . Many of these CO’s don’t notify the agent on death claims .
True... and I don't understand it. That is the time that an agent can offer service to the family. It also prepares the way for additional sales in the future. Have never understood why companies no longer notify active agents.

True... and I don't understand it. That is the time that an agent can offer service to the family. It also prepares the way for additional sales in the future. Have never understood why companies no longer notify active agents.

Most don’t but some do. KSKJ sends notice to the agent as soon as they are notified.

Trinity doesn’t actively notify the agent but any death claims are on the agent’s website. I know many agents don’t check the websites every day but that’s on them for not.

Correct Trinity doesn’t . My friend does business with Kskj.He says they notify you when a client calls in and changes things like a check draft to direct quarterly . Many times it’s agent initiated . I don’t write Snl anymore but they never notified you of a claim .

Correct Trinity doesn’t . My friend does business with Kskj.He says they notify you when a client calls in and changes things like a check draft to direct quarterly . Many times it’s agent initiated . I don’t write Snl anymore but they never notified you of a claim .

Death claims are on the SNL website and they send an email everyday during the claims process.

Or, they do to me.

Back