CVS Accendo or LBL for telesales

MindfulAction

I'm trying to decide if Accendo or LBL would be a better go to carrier for people with COPD. This would be for telesales btw.

I've heard that Aetna only issues about 2/3 instantly and that may be bad for telesales? I've also heard that LBL is bipolar with their underwriting. Which one do you think would serve better for this niche in telesales?

AmCon/Continental was a great company. Then Genworth bought them. Still pretty good because Genworth just owned. They let the business be run by the old guard.

Then Aetna bought them. Slowly but surely got worse and worse. Humana had an agreement to buy them. Things rapidly got worse as they transitioned to Humana.

That deal got killed by the government. Continued to get worse.

CVS buys them. CVS turned it into trash.

I'm trying to decide if Accendo or LBL would be a better go to carrier for people with COPD. This would be for telesales btw.

I've heard that Aetna only issues about 2/3 instantly and that may be bad for telesales? I've also heard that LBL is bipolar with their underwriting. Which one do you think would serve better for this niche in telesales?

Oxygen?

Smoker?

COPD (NO OXYGEN)

TRANS (STANDARD)

FORESTERS (GRADED 30/70/100)

LIBERTY BANKERS LIFE (STANDARD)

AMERICO UP2

RNA (GRADED 30/70/100) IF NO TREATMENT OVER 2 YEARS, LEVEL

BALT – SG2

UHL – GRADED (EXPRESS ISSUE WL)

LIFESHIELD – COPD/NON-SMOKER GRADED (BEST PRICE OF ALL)

PROSPERITY –GRADED (30/70)

AMAM – IF TAKING MEDICINE, MODIFIED. IF NO MEDICINE LEVEL

AHL – Level if over 24 months and no inhaler use/Graded otherwise

Thanks for the feedback all. Sounds like neither of them are that great. I'm tempted to just go Prosperity graded for COPD since their app and approval is easy and that's super important for telesales.

Is Transamerica good for telesales?

Thanks for the feedback all. Sounds like neither of them are that great. I'm tempted to just go Prosperity graded for COPD since their app and approval is easy and that's super important for telesales.

Is Transamerica good for telesales?

If no O2, Smoking or Meds - go AmAm level.

Back