CVS Accendo or LBL for telesales

It must just be the last 3 yrs . I did a lot of business with them thru 2017 and never got one email on a claim . When they tightened the underwriting I found little use for them.

It must just be the last 3 yrs . I did a lot of business with them thru 2017 and never got one email on a claim . When they tightened the underwriting I found little use for them.

I've only had one death claim with them and it was just a couple months ago. But it showed on the website that there was a claim pending and I got an email everyday until it was paid. Then an email saying it was paid.

True... and I don't understand it. That is the time that an agent can offer service to the family. It also prepares the way for additional sales in the future. Have never understood why companies no longer notify active agents.
Globe Life used to let the agent deliver the check to the beneficiary back in the 70's.

Speaking of well established CO’s .I’ve had 2 claims last 4 months with Trans . On neither claim did they even notify me . One claim the policy was 23 months old and they paid it . The other claim 6 yrs old . I logged into another CO’s website I do about 15 policy’s a yr with . I notice a policy that looks like a nsf . Policy about a yr old and last payment sept . I call company and it’s a pending $20 k death claim . Many of these CO’s don’t notify the agent on death claims .

Aggravating.

I have one company that notifies me on all claims. They know to call me before paperwork goes out so I can call the bene and decide if I will do the paperwork.

True... and I don't understand it. That is the time that an agent can offer service to the family. It also prepares the way for additional sales in the future. Have never understood why companies no longer notify active agents.

The claims and CS reps I have spoken to say most agents do not want to know.

Is that true? I don't know. I know I wamt to know and with today's technology it is not difficult for the companies to let us know.

Back