Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Yes

Votes: 7 46.7%

• Total voters

noah808us

Expert
Hawaii
Hello, All

I ran into this website Lead Connection - Home Page on these forums but I need more info in order to make an informed decision. Here are my questions;

What is the price per post card and what design yields the best results?

On average what would be the return rate on 1000 direct mail leads and on average what is the price per lead?

Is there a reason the designs say "Senior Retirement Update" and "Benefits for State persons" instead of "You Qualify for Life Insurance"?

For a new agent vs an experienced agent, how many leads would you have to buy from lead connection in order to make a sale?

How fresh are the leads? For example what would be the time table starting with the person filling out the post card to a agent receiving the lead?

If you are a new or/and experienced agent, what would be the ROI if you use there leads?

Is there any return policy for bad leads? Is there any guarantee that the leads will produce results?

With Lead Connection you can customize who you send post cards to based on age range and income range. What is the best number to put down for both? Is it possible to do gender, race or by the number of house hold?

For ROI from Lead Connections, is it better to select possible leads based on zip code or county?

Thank you for your time and Happy Fathers Day!!!
;);););)

Choose the E64. Ages 60-80. Incomes 0-50,000

Drop 2,000.

You will get exactly 44.7 leads

You will make exactly $6,344.22

----------

Choose the E64. Ages 60-80. Incomes 0-50,000 Drop 2,000. You will get exactly 44.7 leads You will make exactly $6,344.22

Some of that could be wrong. Who knows.

Hello, All

I ran into this website Lead Connection - Home Page on these forums but I need more info in order to make an informed decision. Here are my questions;

What is the price per post card and what design yields the best results?

On average what would be the return rate on 1000 direct mail leads and on average what is the price per lead?

Is there a reason the designs say "Senior Retirement Update" and "Benefits for State persons" instead of "You Qualify for Life Insurance"?

For a new agent vs an experienced agent, how many leads would you have to buy from lead connection in order to make a sale?

How fresh are the leads? For example what would be the time table starting with the person filling out the post card to a agent receiving the lead?

If you are a new or/and experienced agent, what would be the ROI if you use there leads?

Is there any return policy for bad leads? Is there any guarantee that the leads will produce results?

With Lead Connection you can customize who you send post cards to based on age range and income range. What is the best number to put down for both? Is it possible to do gender, race or by the number of house hold?

For ROI from Lead Connections, is it better to select possible leads based on zip code or county?

Thank you for your time and Happy Fathers Day!!!
;);););)

Lead Connections is run by Chris Etheridge.

He is single-handedly the best lead vendor to work with regarding final expense mailers.

However, with the ever-decreasing return rates on final expense mailers, I am hard-pressed to do business with him, as he does not offer a fixed-price lead program that makes financial sense.

However, if you prefer working vanilla generic lead cards, or work outside of California, Texas, and the Southeast, I highly recommend working with him, as I would send him all my business if there was a sensible way to make it mutually work.

I did a review on final expense direct mail vendors here if you are interested in reviewing my experiences with Chris as well as with others.

And he is honest I did a drop got my responses and 6 months later one of my mailers came in and he sent it to me that day.

I'm unclear as to why this is a poll rather than just a question.

The bottom line is Chris is honest, others might not be as honest.

Rick

Lead Connections is run by Chris Etheridge.

He is single-handedly the best lead vendor to work with regarding final expense mailers.

However, with the ever-decreasing return rates on final expense mailers, I am hard-pressed to do business with him, as he does not offer a fixed-price lead program that makes financial sense.

However, if you prefer working vanilla generic lead cards, or work outside of California, Texas, and the Southeast, I highly recommend working with him, as I would send him all my business if there was a sensible way to make it mutually work.

I did a review on final expense direct mail vendors here if you are interested in reviewing my experiences with Chris as well as with others.

If you don't do direct mail drops, than how do you generate leads?

Why are you looking for DM leads when you're with EFES?

You have an LLC for insurance and INVESTMENTS and a yahoo email address. I think you need some direction before you even think about buying leads.

Rick

Why are you looking for DM leads when you're with EFES?

Because you get a higher commission if you use your own DM leads.

You have an LLC for insurance and INVESTMENTS and a yahoo email address.

I do have an LLC. I am going to use the profits I make off of insurance for investing. Also insurance is a type of investment. I have my yahoo email address listed because that's the email address I use the most. Everyone has to start some where.

You don't wake up over night and become an expert. Notice how I put "Junior EFES Producer", not manager or expert or senior or executive but "Junior".

I think you need some direction before you even think about buying leads.

Direction?? In what way. You can only learn so much about selling insurance off of books and forums. In order to grow you have to do. I am not going to become and expert over night and neither will you. Also it says Medicare Training 101 in your signature. I am looking for FE Leads not Medicare Leads. Sorry if you found that confusing.

I like DM Leads. I have made sales off of them before. Lots of Mutual of Omaha but different IMO.

Noah

Last edited:

Direct mail is what the "Top 10%" of final expense agents commit to in order to generate the superior level of premium production.

The easy answer is you might as well do what the best already do.

There are telemarketing leads that you can do - I have a short video on final expense telemarketing leads here - there are vendors that offer telemarketing leads like Thad Sipple, Mark Forte, and John Galt on the forum that produce good quality leads that many agents use successfully.

The truth is that leads are just an OPPORTUNITY for a sale, NOT a guarantee. All leads work some of the time - your best bet is to dial into what verifiably works for a large quantity of agents (direct mail is king, but other agents do well consistently with other leads, too).

Because you get a higher commission if you use your own DM leads.

I do have an LLC. I am going to use the profits I make off of insurance for investing. Also insurance is a type of investment. I have my yahoo email address listed because that's the email address I use the most. Everyone has to start some where.

You don't wake up over night and become an expert. Notice how I put "Junior EFES Producer", not manager or expert or senior or executive but "Junior".

Direction?? In what way. You can only learn so much about selling insurance off of books and forums. In order to grow you have to do. I am not going to become and expert over night and neither will you. Also it says Medicare Training 101 in your signature. I am looking for FE Leads not Medicare Leads. Sorry if you found that confusing.

Noah

Exactly. You apparently have yet to sell anything but you're already looking for higher commissions.

You need training and that's what you'll get from EFES. If you're not getting it, find another FMO.

You're not going to become an expert by asking questions on a forum. But good luck anyway.

Sorry if you found that SELLING insurance (such as Medicare) is different than what you are (likely not) doing. If I confused you I apologize.

Rick

Back