Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Better Alternative than Lead Connections

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Yes

Votes: 7 46.7%

• Total voters
Exactly. You apparently have yet to sell anything but you're already looking for higher commissions.

I have sold Lots of Mutual of Omaha Rick. This is just a few simple questions I want answered about a company I am thinking about using. Why are you being such a dick? Your not being helpful....just hindering. Do you have nothing better to do with your time? I have been trained and have sold policies before. Next time read my replies before replying.

I have sold Lots of Mutual of Omaha Rick. This is just a few simple questions I want answered about a company I am thinking about using. Why are you being such a dick? Your not being helpful....just hindering. Do you have nothing better to do with your time? I have been trained and have sold policies before. Next time read my replies before replying.

Must have missed your selling LOT of MoO in this thread. From the way you've been posting here it seems like you are a rank novice.

If you have specific questions about Lead Connections you might want to pick up the phone and call Chris.

Asking me about having nothing better to do with my time when obviously you have nothing else to do is interesting to say the least. One of us is already successful. Not sure if that's you.

Lastly, you never and I mean never mentioned you were looking for FE leads until you decided since I train Medicare agents that I was unqualified to give you advice.

I can keep this banter up all day. I'm not the one looking for answers so keep responding to me if you think that helps.

Rick

Why are you looking for DM leads when you're with EFES? You have an LLC for insurance and INVESTMENTS and a yahoo email address. I think you need some direction before you even think about buying leads. Rick

Ha... Nice.

I love how people don't take the time to register an email account at a domain.

Back at it again, huh? Such acidic bile.

Why are all your posts so negative toward people?

Insecurities, obviously. I've never once seen an encouraging word from you. Then again, what does one expect from someone who wears that stupid headset. And yet, Ridk, you'll run to Sam et al and complain that someone is picking on you.

Guaranteed this sn gets banned in less than 2 hrs. You're such a snot. From a human standpoint, you're a worthless POS.

I've edited this because of your reference to "headset." How many times are you going to come back to the forum under a different login and make another attack upon me?

You are correct about being banned. But it will be you once again.

Rick

Last edited:
Hello, All

I ran into this website Lead Connection - Home Page on these forums but I need more info in order to make an informed decision. Here are my questions;

What is the price per post card and what design yields the best results?

On average what would be the return rate on 1000 direct mail leads and on average what is the price per lead?

Is there a reason the designs say "Senior Retirement Update" and "Benefits for State persons" instead of "You Qualify for Life Insurance"?

For a new agent vs an experienced agent, how many leads would you have to buy from lead connection in order to make a sale?

How fresh are the leads? For example what would be the time table starting with the person filling out the post card to a agent receiving the lead?

If you are a new or/and experienced agent, what would be the ROI if you use there leads?

Is there any return policy for bad leads? Is there any guarantee that the leads will produce results?

With Lead Connection you can customize who you send post cards to based on age range and income range. What is the best number to put down for both? Is it possible to do gender, race or by the number of house hold?

For ROI from Lead Connections, is it better to select possible leads based on zip code or county?

Thank you for your time and Happy Fathers Day!!!
;);););)

The questions you are asking are 100% a sign of someone that doesn't know this business. I'm not saying that in a harsh way but to make a point.

You are worried about making a higher commission by doing it yourself. You are with an IMO that does a great job at DM. Use their mail and once you've figured all the answers to your questions out on your own. ....then change to higher commission.

You can analyze all day and get 120% of nothing. Get on their $28 leads and good comp and go write some business.

Just my .02

The questions you are asking are 100% a sign of someone that doesn't know this business. I'm not saying that in a harsh way but to make a point. You are worried about making a higher commission by doing it yourself. You are with an IMO that does a great job at DM. Use their mail and once you've figured all the answers to your questions out on your own. ....then change to higher commission. You can analyze all day and get 120% of nothing. Get on their $28 leads and good comp and go write some business. Just my .02

Noah is reason 1,508 why I don't recruit. I talked with him on the phone and he thought he could buy leads from 360 and fex. Pretty damn funny.

He still didn't understand when I explained the EFES leads...I wish Bobby lots of luck with this one.

Noah is reason 1,508 why I don't recruit. I talked with him on the phone and he thought he could buy leads from 360 and fex. Pretty damn funny.

He still didn't understand when I explained the EFES leads...I wish Bobby lots of luck with this one.

In the words of JD, some lessons can't be taught.

Back