Lead Generating Company??

Thought they were giving 3? Retail, wholesale, and elite?

Lol...I have no idea. I only have one writing...that I'm aware of. That would be my elite number...what, what ;)

I have no plans on getting subsidized leads...I don't know what a wholesale number would be.

Lol...I have no idea. I only have one writing...that I'm aware of. That would be my elite number...what, what ;)

I have no plans on getting subsidized leads...I don't know what a wholesale number would be.

If you are getting the cheap price (15 or 18 I think?) It's retail and low comp.

You are getting 28 leads so 99% of agents get street and that's wholesale.

Their new program (elite) is only if the agent is not using any of their leads.

Now you're probably different because they need traction and they know you're vocal on here.

If you are getting the cheap price (15 or 18 I think?) It's retail and low comp. You are getting 28 leads so 99% of agents get street and that's wholesale. Their new program (elite) is only if the agent is not using any of their leads. Now you're probably different because they need traction and they know you're vocal on here.

Lol @ vocal. Lllkkkkkk

If you are getting the cheap price (15 or 18 I think?) It's retail and low comp. You are getting 28 leads so 99% of agents get street and that's wholesale. Their new program (elite) is only if the agent is not using any of their leads. Now you're probably different because they need traction and they know you're vocal on here.

We agree I'm vocal on here, but I know MANY agents that have the exact same setup as I do. $25-$28 set price leads and top contracts.

Back