Lead Generating Company??

Just to clear any misinformation that is being thrown around out there... WHOLESALE is just contracts with the ability to utilize our mail house on a per thousand basis. ELITE is top contracts and a flat lead cost.

What do you mean by top contracts and flat lead cost? How do you define each one of them?

Top contracts means top commission levels based off of the proof of production.
Flat lead cost means instead of paying per thousand to drop mail and being on the hook for the return you pay a set price per lead. Call Bobby if you would like to talk in detail again.

HometownQuotes.com has good quality and as generous of a return policy as can exist, but their volume is generally going to be lower than an agent would want.

If you're trying to outsource your lead generation you're trying to outsource the most critical part of your business.

Hey Josh,
Thanks for the good word. FYI: Auto & Home leads we don't have much of a volume issue these days, especially with auto. [no MedSupp or Health leads] A lot has changed in the last 2.5 years. I'd say most my agents are happy with our volume.
ex: Just had a big agent in FL sign up for 1000 auto leads/week. We can handle it & not sacrifice our quality. :idea:

Thanks again for the good word. You are the best!

Hey Josh,
Thanks for the good word. FYI: Auto & Home leads we don't have much of a volume issue these days, especially with auto. [no MedSupp or Health leads] A lot has changed in the last 2.5 years. I'd say most my agents are happy with our volume.
ex: Just had a big agent in FL sign up for 1000 auto leads/week. We can handle it & not sacrifice our quality. :idea:

Thanks again for the good word. You are the best!

Shoot me an email if you have volume in PA, [email protected].

Back