Listshack Pro website issues

I have read the above posts about ListShack. Years ago I bought leads from ListShack and was satisfied. I want to buy more today. So, where do I go? Is ListShack or any of its affiliates open for business?

ListShackPro.com is up now and should be fully operational by 7/1/20.

My domain has the word lists in it. If you're referring to wording on the site, that's just the industry standard, including Josh's site.

Maybe you should set yourself apart from the industry by being transparent with your communications with prospective clients.

There is a reason agents consider the lead/list industry super shady....

My domain has the word lists in it. If you're referring to wording on the site, that's just the industry standard, including Josh's site.

There is a difference between the two. We've gone back and forth with Josh over the years about that and he is still wrong. Comparing yourself to Josh may not be a good thing. He is certainly not the "Industry Standard".

Leads are not Lists and Lists are not Leads.

Maybe you should set yourself apart from the industry by being transparent with your communications with prospective clients.

There is a reason agents consider the lead/list industry super shady....

I hear you, but I'm not misleading anyone. If anything I say or have on my site causes anyone to believe it's anything other than what it is I'd certainly change it.

Back