Marketing Credit and Dk Nonresponsive DM Prospects

Ok, I need to move to New York!:swoon:

Last week my return was 84 leads.

& no please don't move to NY, I don't need beastmode as my competition:D

BTW you gave me a lot of inspiration on packing up day, these days I do 4 field days, 8-10 scheduled appointments per day.

2. getting the list of people mailed is an extra charge w/ most mail houses. They also won't have all the phone numbers as they can really only give you those that are not on the DNC list.

I sometimes get that list and either do other mailings or phone calls but can't say that it's been worth doing. Small sample size.

Actually, if they sent in a request for information, you have 30 days to call them, DNC listed or not.

Dan

I think he meant $440/1000 with lead connections and the credit was probably snl. Speaking of lead connections I haven't heard much about them lately.

Lead Connection is still going gangbusters.

This is a two part question:
1. Is a marketing credit an advanced commission from a carrier to finance lead generation?
2. When you hire a direct mail company to generate prospects do you ever have them send you a digital or hard copy of mail recipients so that you can cold call nonrespondents between sales calls?

----------

Perhaps if I offered a free Obamaphone, or a complimentary $100 AD and D policy for the best answer, someone might answer these two questions?

1. I am still trying to figure out the marketing credit stuff. As far as I know, you can get X dollars for marketing next month if you do a certain amount of production this month. I have found this available for meduspps, but not yet for FE, but I also just recently went independent, so I am learning some new stuff as well.

2. As for the list of "non-responders" I typically just purchase my own list each month with the parameters I want. You can cold call the names that are okay to call, and door knock the DNC names and the names w/o phones. I buy mine from infofree, but i have heard good things about Josh and his "listshack"

1. I am still trying to figure out the marketing credit stuff. As far as I know, you can get X dollars for marketing next month if you do a certain amount of production this month. I have found this available for meduspps, but not yet for FE, but I also just recently went independent, so I am learning some new stuff as well.
You've got this concept correct. Be ready to take a haircut on the initial comp though.

As far as for FE, Security National (SNL) comes to mind...

2. As for the list of "non-responders" I typically just purchase my own list each month with the parameters I want. You can cold call the names that are okay to call, and door knock the DNC names and the names w/o phones. I buy mine from infofree, but i have heard good things about Josh and his "listshack"

Some companies give lead credits for production. 1 star used to do 5% with a minimum of $6500 ap in a month. And they didn't 1099 the lead credit. Trinity/FBL does 5% lead credit with a $5000/mo min. They do 1099 the lead credit.

SNL does a 5% lead credit. I think their minimum is $1000? Not sure on that. You can use the lead credit to pay half of a lead order. I'm not sure if they 1099 the credit or not.

Trans does a discount mailer. I don't think there's a minimum production but they expect you to place the business with them from those leads. never used it so I don't know the details.

Settlers is supposedly going to do somehting. I have no details on that.

Some companies give lead credits for production. 1 star used to do 5% with a minimum of $6500 ap in a month. And they didn't 1099 the lead credit. Trinity/FBL does 5% lead credit with a $5000/mo min. They do 1099 the lead credit.

SNL does a 5% lead credit. I think their minimum is $1000? Not sure on that. You can use the lead credit to pay half of a lead order. I'm not sure if they 1099 the credit or not.

Trans does a discount mailer. I don't think there's a minimum production but they expect you to place the business with them from those leads. never used it so I don't know the details.

Settlers is supposedly going to do something. I have no details on that.

Actually SNL is giving out 10% for lead credit. Not too shabby!

Back