Marketing Credit and Dk Nonresponsive DM Prospects

I sort of doubt many FE salesmen would look to travel to Imperial California to use my leads

----------

I suppose that I could just as easily get 25 to 50 leads each day for Med Sups, or some other insurance product

----------

I believe that Medicare Advantage first year commission is capped at $510 in California. I believe that Med Sups first year commission is capped at $300; How does this compare to Illinois?

A cap on Medicare Supplement commission?

I sort of doubt many FE salesmen would look to travel to Imperial California to use my leads

----------

I suppose that I could just as easily get 25 to 50 leads each day for Med Sups, or some other insurance product

----------

I believe that Medicare Advantage first year commission is capped at $510 in California. I believe that Med Sups first year commission is capped at $300; How does this compare to Illinois?

Med Supps aren't capped in Illinois. The commission depends on the company and the age. For instance a 99 year old male smoker with ACI would pay $660 FYC(and 2-6). Other companies would be more as ACI has the best price here for the "oldies".

How many 99 year old male smokers do you have on the books? Both of 'em?

Hahaha...none. I do have a couple of 100 year old females with policies I wrote them still kicking. Wish I was making that off them. Wish I was making anything off them. Neither was vested.

I was just giving him an example that commissions aren't capped.

I think I wrote an 89 year old once. Most of the older people (late 80s and 90s) don't switch, they'll say something about not caring about the savings because they will die soon. I don't have a good response to that objection.

I think I wrote an 89 year old once. Most of the older people (late 80s and 90s) don't switch, they'll say something about not caring about the savings because they will die soon. I don't have a good response to that objection.

I wrote a 96 year old last year. Her daughter sat in on the appointment and she took one too.

You're right, the older they get the less they like change. Also they tend to have more health problems or in a nursing home and can't switch.

a 96 year old? That rate must've been exorbitant.

What company takes that high?

a 96 year old? That rate must've been exorbitant.

What company takes that high?

We were talking about Medicare Supplements.

Seems like there was a small fraternal that would take somebody that age on a single pay. I'd be afraid to write somebody that old. Nice check, but a chargeback waiting to happen.

They switch because their kids make them. Never prospected at those ages, but when I save the kids money they always ask "What can you do for my mom? She's paying $400 a month.":goofy:

Back