NASB Agent Harassing my Client

Holy crap. This guy never quits. If he has a quarter of the tenacity of selling insurance that he does making an ass out of himself on an FE forum I have no doubt he makes 800k a year.

Haha it's all good! Can't work with someone that has a billion dollars and already knows everything though. Hope his attorney doesn't read this or I might be sued!

You have no assets that I can attach, so I assure you, you are safe.

----------

Holy crap. This guy never quits. If he has a quarter of the tenacity of selling insurance that he does making an ass out of himself on an FE forum I have no doubt he makes 800k a year.

You make a great point. Tenacity is important. I have noticed that some who claim to be big time producers are always on this forum---all day long. Morning, afternoon, night, and late night. Ni mean...when the **** are they selling? I'll try to hop on when I actually take a lunch, but damn.

Almost like its nothing but recruiters trolling for new bait.

You have no assets that I can attach, so I assure you, you are safe.

----------

You make a great point. Tenacity is important. I have noticed that some who claim to be big time producers are always on this forum---all day long. Morning, afternoon, night, and late night. Ni mean...when the **** are they selling? I'll try to hop on when I actually take a lunch, but damn.

Almost like its nothing but recruiters trolling for new bait.

Funny...you calling people out for trolling when you've managed to troll war veterans and successful FE agents IN THE FE FORUM. If you're the good neighbor SF keeps yammering about you can keep your damn cup of sugar.

Now, now...he has a pulse ;)

Ok, that's funny...don't even pretend to get butt hurt about it ;) ;)

LH! Hahaha! You actually made me laugh. That is the group that Mr Mullen was referring to about FE agents.

----------

Funny...you calling people out for trolling when you've managed to troll war veterans and successful FE agents IN THE FE FORUM. If you're the good neighbor SF keeps yammering about you can keep your damn cup of sugar.

No. You're gonna take that sugar and like it. Okay, sugar?

----------

Funny...you calling people out for trolling when you've managed to troll part-timers, posers who post in the FE forum and don't actually sell FE, and FE recruiting agents IN THE FE FORUM. If you're the good neighbor SF keeps yammering about you can keep your damn cup of sugar.

Ftfy

Blah blah blah 20 characters

----------

Alright...I'm out...like Steve's gut

LH! Hahaha! You actually made me laugh. That is the group that Mr Mullen was referring to about FE agents.

----------

No. You're gonna take that sugar and like it. Okay, sugar?

----------

Ftfy

Blah blah blah 20 characters

----------

Alright...I'm out...like Steve's gut

Lol that's cute. I bet this part timer has put more rounds down range in anger than you have...in fact I bet I know about several thousand part timers who have. Not to mention the several hundred part timers who've died since 9/11. I also just DDDDHHHHHAAAAABBBBLLLLEEE checked and yep....you're still a JackAss

Lol that's cute. I bet this part timer has put more rounds down range in anger than you have...in fact I bet I know about several thousand part timers who have. Not to mention the several hundred part timers who've died since 9/11. I also just DDDDHHHHHAAAAABBBBLLLLEEE checked and yep....you're still a JackAss

Hey...whatever you say there, Internet Tough Guy.

"Sauce" is a typical Rear Detachment, Mess Hall Cleaning, sick call abusing, narcissistic A-Hole. Believe me, he never would have lasted in a combat unit but I'm sure he was the best damn spit shiner in the barracks. Go get your shine box JerkSauce.
LMAO as I have another piece of pie.

"Sauce" is a typical Rear Detachment, Mess Hall Cleaning, sick call abusing, narcissistic A-Hole. Believe me, he never would have lasted in a combat unit but I'm sure he was the best damn spit shiner in the barracks. Go get your shine box JerkSauce.
LMAO as I have another piece of pie.

Hi Stevie,

What do you know about a combat unit (this should be good)? Only thing you know about is the buffet unit.

I care about you Steve-O. You shouldn't be up binge eating.

You're starting to get creepy. I think you have a chubby for girthy guys like me.

You need to step up your comedic game if you want to hang with us.

Back