NASB Agent Harassing my Client

People that make 800k don't have to desperately seek validation from some lowly FE agents. This guy is FOS and just happens to be the "dumbest guy in the room" right now.

Nobody here is seeking "validation." I am just expanding my business to include FE. I see that I need to use small sentences for you.

----------

The only problem is how do you define "a little?":skeptical:

You cannot place the faults of the few on an entire branch of service men and women. There were regulars complaining too. That was the story the news media wanted to pursue in order to influence people against the action and they sought those people out. You talk so big and bad about being a lifer, just what did you accomplish during in those years.. Branch, awards, rank, how many deployments to combat zones, how many times in actual combat hunkered down with someone shooting at you? :skeptical:

Rousemark, I agree with your comments about placing fault on the entire branch of service...

That being said, I will not go on the defensive, as it will only play into others hands. I owe nobody an explanation in regards to my service. My outlook, viewpoint, and opinions have been based on my experiences. I genuinely meant no disrespect, although my viewpoint is just that...my viewpoint.

----------

There's no way he was in the service. If he was he either washed out in boot camp or was in an MOS that he was ashamed of. I've never met an actual veteran who diminishes other combat veterans service.

Conjecture on your part.

----------

The guy is a putz! He is That Guy.

Wow, you're a real section 8.

Last edited:
Back