NASB Good Experience?

Thanks for the link. I did get a chance to view quite a few of their videos. Mainly of the VP or whatever hosting what looks like a weekend convention or something.

He really seemed to know what he was talking about and had an excellent training
"persona" for lack of a better word.
What might possibly be some of the better options, do you feel ?

Thanks for the link. I did get a chance to view quite a few of their videos. Mainly of the VP or whatever hosting what looks like a weekend convention or something. He really seemed to know what he was talking about and had an excellent training "persona" for lack of a better word. What might possibly be some of the better options, do you feel ?

I was with them for a couple of years when they were at their peak. I join them in their infancy when they were only about three months old but they have deteriorated. Feel free to call me if you would like more detailed answers.

I was with them for a couple of years when they were at their peak. I join them in their infancy when they were only about three months old but they have deteriorated. Feel free to call me if you would like more detailed answers.

Thanks for the info and the offer :)

How was their training, though?

Back