Nasb

That KoolAid must be really good!

Ok so you take an 80? give any agent you bring in a 70? So I get 130's after I produce (which please young lad do not thing I am new to this or that I am not getting released from NASB...that's long gone) and then I can bring agents in at 110s? We have no problems with releases, because why would an agent leave a 110-120 contract unless he has failed? and if he has failed on those contracts, he will dang sure fail on NASBs 70s. I tell you what...If you are not Jordan, chris, issac, sax, or any of the top managers....I bet you $100 come January 1st 2015 (will probably be way before then) that you will not still be in the business and if you are you won't be with them. Its a churn and burn operation and if your not close to the top, you will be the one getting burned.

----------

What NASB does isn't necessarily BAD! It's the right place for some to start. What makes NASB horrible is who the RECRUITERS come on here and make it out like it is something it is not. Or tell agents they will fail within one month without their support. My question is, NASB isn't 2 years old yet (fixing to be though). So if so many agents will fail without them...why were there successful agents before them? Also why did the founding members fail at NAA, then SECURUS, then form NASB? And if it is so good, why does one VERY HIGH UP MANAGER have his agents under his MOM that he paid to get licensed because he owed so much to companies that he could not get contracted? Please before you go to bat with me on this do your research. Trust me I have.

That KoolAid must be really good!

Ok so you take an 80? give any agent you bring in a 70? So I get 130's after I produce (which please young lad do not thing I am new to this or that I am not getting released from NASB...that's long gone) and then I can bring agents in at 110s? We have no problems with releases, because why would an agent leave a 110-120 contract unless he has failed? and if he has failed on those contracts, he will dang sure fail on NASBs 70s. I tell you what...If you are not Jordan, chris, issac, sax, or any of the top managers....I bet you $100 come January 1st 2015 (will probably be way before then) that you will not still be in the business and if you are you won't be with them. Its a churn and burn operation and if your not close to the top, you will be the one getting burned.

As I said. I'm happy where I'm at. If you want to be an ass, have at it. I really don't care.

Where's the incentive at 110-115% to produce? Outside of the money? There is none. You'll forever be a producer. Why in the world would you start a new producer out at 120%, he hasn't done anything to earn it.

Who is we? What company are you?

If you fail at 120%, its you not knowing or following,or doing. So maybe at a lower you'll learn and follow and have incentive to produce and go up.

All IMO's are churn and burn. You can't fix stupid, and you never write business for them as an upline. So they are mad at you for their failure. That human nature, not to man up to your own short comings.

----------

I don't know their backgrounds. Don't Care.

But imagine they started it because its a good business model as I stated about FEXContracting.

As I said. I'm happy where I'm at. If you want to be an ass, have at it. I really don't care.

Where's the incentive at 110-115% to produce? Outside of the money? There is none. You'll forever be a producer. Why in the world would you start a new producer out at 120%, he hasn't done anything to earn it.

If you fail at 120%, its you not knowing or following,or doing. So maybe at a lower you'll learn and follow and have incentive to produce and go up.

All IMO's are churn and burn. You can't fix stupid, and you never write business for them as an upline. So they are mad at you for their failure. That human nature, not to man up to your own short comings.

Oh buddy you have me all wrong. I produce every single week. It is how I build my business. What is the incentive to produce at 110 to 115? Probably the fact that if I write a 50 dollar app, I make a lot of money. What is Craig's motto? If you write an app a day at $67 premium you will have no worries? One day when you get to the big boy contracts, you can write an app a day a lot less than 67 premium and still make more than the people trying to write 67 a day.
Again I will bring up a point...for over a year nasb has brought in more than 20 agents per week on average, yet they only have around 70-90ish agents producing 3k weekly. If yall bring in so many agents, why does the list NEVER go up? Because you have a failed system and talk agents into leaving 100k salaries because Jordan or one of the top managers showed them a 1099 and promised them they would make that much. Trust me I have seen it too many times.
I am with Brad Aden (360 on the forum) Please be my guest send him a message. He will let you know how much of a joke I am :)

Also, I'm not recruiting here. And I'm not one of the bad ones.

But apparently you have burr up your ass that sucks.

NASB is great for new agents, and those that want skin in the game. At 120%, there is none.

Just my take and I want to correct the misrepresentations about leads.

Abe,

He is with 360. 360 does allow you to build teams and a down line, however they work on smaller overrides. If the company is at 145-160% they are still making 40% override on a 120% agent contract.

NASB is at the same 145-160%, but they are taking a 75-80% override.

360 brings you in at a higher percentage than NASB and allows you to build teams/down lines. I beleive that NASB is a good place for beginners to learn the trade craft.

Last edited:

----------

I don't know their backgrounds. Don't Care.

But imagine they started it because its a good business model as I stated about FEXContracting.

MAN, I have got to get some of that koolaid. Sign me up for low commissions and slick Parker and Asses rejects to larn me sum shorance sellin .

Abe,

What he's saying is that he has 130% contracts. He also has the ability to build a down line at 360. It's the same setup as NASB, but they bring you in at a much higher percentage.

Correct me if I'm wrong BBoman...

Last edited:

Are you ****ing serious? You believe you are doing new agents a favor by starving them because that gives them "incentive" to produce?

You start new agents at 120% because that is what insurance companies pay to new agents...or any agents. It is the level given out to anybody that does not have a production history. If they have a decent production history, then they will earn an above street level contract.

Back